|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IGAU Indira Gandhi Agricultural University
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant in 2016 Walk-in
Reference Number : No/CARS/2016-17/778
Field Assistant Walk-in :
A walk-in interview will be held on 19th December 2016 in the SKS College of Agriculture and Research Station, Rajnandgaon for the posts of (i) Senior Research Fellow (ii) Field Assistant on contract basis, for two years or till termination of project, whichever is earlier.
Related : University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 JRF, Worker Lab Attendant : www.indianin.in/1631.html
Walk-in-interview for filling-up of following contractual posts will be held on 19th December 2016 from 1.00pm onwards under farmer FIRST programme of ICAR, project entitled “Enriching knowledge and participatory development of technologies for optimizing resource use and livelihood security of smallholders in tribal area of Chhattisgarh” at SKS College of Agriculture and Research Station, Rajnandgaon (CG).
Interested candidates may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data and relevant documents with recent passport size photograph, before or on 19th December 2016 upto 11.00 AM and must produce original documents at time of interview.
No separate call letter for the interview will be issued. Apply for each position separately.
Name of position/post : Senior Research Fellow
Number of post : 01
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Agriculture having UG degree with 10+2+4 system in Agriculture
Desirable : Experience of computer with documentary proof in terms of certificate /diploma
Name of position/post : Field Assistant
Number of post : 02
Essential Qualification : Graduate in Agriculture Or Horticulture
Desirable : Experience in farming
Terms and Conditions :
1. Age Limit: 35 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
2. Duration of the project: Two years (till March 2018) or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
3. The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis.
4. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria only will be entertained for the personal interview.
5. No TA/DA would be given for appearing in the interview.
6. Reservation of seats as per Government of India rules will be applicable.
7. Selected candidates shall be posted at project site located in Ambagarh Chowki block of Rajanadgaon district until unless required. Also selected candidate will work in village with farmers.