|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee
Post Name: Recruitment for Resource Person in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Resource Person Recruitment :
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee, invites applications from persons with qualification and experience to act as Resource Person (Senior) and Resource Person (Junior) at NIH (at places of work as mentioned) on contract basis in the following subject areas/disciplines.
Related : Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 Himalayan Research Associate : www.indianin.in/3500.html
The amount of monthly consolidated fee and Local Conveyance payable shall be as under:
Post/Designation : Resource Person (Senior)
Number of Post : 01
Qualification : M.E./M. Tech. / M.Sc. in Hydrology/ Hydrogeology/ Geoinformatics/ Env Science/ Engg./ Water Resource Engg. /Water Science & Governance
Experience : 6 years experience in relevant field. Persons with higher/additional qualification, research experience, and published papers would be preferred.
Job description : Hydrological data analysis and development of IWRM Plan for water security
Post/Designation : Resource Person (Junior)
Number of Post : 04
Qualification : M.E/M.Tech./ M.Sc. in Hydrology/ Hydrogeology/ Geo-informatics/ Env. Science/ Engg./Civil Engg. (Survey)/Water Resource Engg /Water Science & Governance
Experience : Post qualification experience in relevant field, and persons with higher/additional qualification, research experience, and published papers would be preferred
Job description : Hydrological data analysis, development of IWRM Plan for water security, bathymetry survey of ponds, socio-economic evaluation of watershed projects
General Conditions :
1. Professionals with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for being engaged as Resource Persons. :
2. Resource Persons would be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality services to the Institute or for attending to specific and time-bound jobs.
3. The appointment of Resource Persons would be on Full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy with the NIH.
The selection of candidates will be made through an interview from the shortlisted applications received in response to the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
The interview schedule will be posted on NIH website (nihroorkee.gov.in), and the shortlisted candidates will also be informed by email/telephone. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview. The candidates must bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
4. The appointment of Resource Persons is of a temporary nature (initially for six months) and the appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Institute without assigning any reason.
5. The initial term of appointment and subsequent extension (s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion.
6. The Resource Persons shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS/Medical Reimbursement etc. However, they will be entitled for local conveyance as per the rates prescribed above.
7. The Resource Person may be provided with the transit accommodation as per prevailing rules of the Institute. The applicable licence fee shall be charged and the Resource Person shall vacate the accommodation on the termination or expiry of the tenure, whichever is earlier.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the appointment on contractual basis. Resource Persons shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work.
Interested persons possessing the above mentioned eligibility are requested to submit their bio-data to the undersigned. Director, NIH reserves the right not to fill-up these positions, if he so decides.
How to apply:
The application must be submitted in the prescribed application form. Application Form duly filled in (neatly typed/ hand written) and complete in all respects, accompanied by self-attested photograph and self-attested copies of the mark-sheets/certificates/testimonials etc. in support of date of birth/age, qualifications, and experience as mentioned in the application should be submitted to Director, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee-247667 by mentioning the Advt. No and “Application for Resource Person (Senior/Junior)” as case may be on the envelope so as to reach NIH within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the News Paper.