|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Field Engineer in 2017 Electrical, Civil
Reference Number : Advert No. FE/2017/1
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Field Engineer Recruitment :
POWERGRID, ERTS-II requires eligible personnel of Sikkim Domicile only ( Certificate of Identification Holder ) for Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution ( T&D) Scheme assigned by Govt. of India in the state of Sikkim.
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 ET Executive Trainee (Finance) : www.indianin.in/1377.html
The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months or till completion of extended period or till completion of project, whichever is earlier with a provision of further extension of one year depending upon the requirement in the project and performance of the individual.
The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
Name of Post : (On contract) Field Engineer – Electrical
No. of posts : 02
Essential Qualification : BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55% marks.
Upper Age Limit as on 13-02-2017 : 29 years
Name of Post : (On contract) Field Engineer – Civil
No. of posts : 09
Essential Qualification : BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Civil Discipline from recognized university / institute with minimum 55% marks.
Upper Age Limit as on 13-02-2017 : 29 years
Selection Process :
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for short listing purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit. Candidates will have to qualify in Interview to be adjudged suitable for engagement or empanelment. Screening test, if conducted, shall be held at Gangtok only.
3. The Final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview. The qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for Un-reserved vacancies and 30% for reserved vacancies. The Offer for Contractual Engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates on the basis of merit and based on requirement.
4. Engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the company’s prescribed standards. Applicants should have sound health. Squint and Colour Blindness (partial or full) is a disqualification. No relaxation in POWERGRID Medical Norms is allowed.
Non- Refundable Application Fee : Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees. The application fees is payable in form of a A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.” Payable at Kolkata.
Candidate shall fill up the application form as per format given and send the same along with self attested copies of all documents (as indicated below) and application fee (if applicable) by ordinary post only to the following address:
Post Box No. 71
Head Post Office
Sikkim – 737101
1. Candidates are advised to submit self attested copies of the following documents along with the application form: –
(i) Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
(ii) Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years / semesters of following examination –
(b) Intermediate/ +2
(c) Recognised BE/B. Tech. /B. Sc. Engg. /B.E.(Power Engg.)/AMIE in relevant discipline
(d) Additional qualification, if any.
(iii) Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
(iv) Certificate of Identification (issued by Sikkim Govt.)
(v) Experience/Service Certificate, if any, in the letter head of the company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of Post Qualification Experience duly certified by organization concerned.
(vi) Caste / Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL) in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.
(vii) Declaration Form regarding non-creamy layer status i.r.o OBC [NCL] candidates in the prescribed format. The OBC candidates should not belong to creamy layer as on 13.02.2017.
(viii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(ix) Service Certificate issued by POWERGRID in case of previously engaged FTBs.
(x) Certificate issued by HR department in case of personnel currently engaged in consultancy project in POWERGRID.
2. Candidates should bring the originals of the above at the time of interview for verification, if called for.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1 Last date for receipt of applications 13-02-2017
2 Cut-off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit 13-02-2017