|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Post Name: Recruitment for Clinical Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Employment Notification:02/2017
Clinical Assistant Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals eligible for appointment to the following temporary posts to be filled up on Contractual Posts at Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Nagpur (Maharashtra) under the administrative control of NIEPMD, Chennai.
Related : CRC Nagpur Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Clinical Assistant, Professor : www.indianin.in/206.html
The period of engagement will be initially for 6 (six) months.
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
No.of Post : 1
Essential: 1. MBBS and post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in PMR (Recognized by RCI/MCI) 2. Minimum 3 years’ experience teaching or Research in related field
Desirable: 1. Ph.D. in related field of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.
Name of the Post : Lecturer
No.of Post : 1
Master in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation.
Desirable: Ph. D in related field of rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.
Name of the Post : Clinical Assistant
No.of Post : 2
Clinical Assistant Post 1:-
Speech Therapists:- B.Sc (Sp.&Hg)/ /BASLP/equivalent with minimum 2 years experience as Clinical or Research Assistant. CRR Registration – RCI.
Clinical Assistant Post 2: – Developmental Disabilities:-
BRS(MR)/BMR/BRT/PGDDT/PGDEI/M.Sc., EI/equivalent with 2 years experience as clinical or research assistant. CRR Registration RCI.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) should be enclosed as Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. SC/ST/PwD are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. Application form as per the prescribed format given below duly supported with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, professional qualification, additional qualifications & experience shall be submitted addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above.
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION WITH NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS is 28/02/2017. Applications received late will not be considered.
4. Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of“______ ” and sent to Director, NIEPMD in the above address by Speed /Registered post /Courier etc.
5. The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post.
The final list of candidates called for the comprehensive selection process is based on short-listing of candidates by the duly constituted committee(s).
6. The management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for selection process upon the level of response for each post. The management reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts.
It reserves the right to offer lower position / salary to the candidate(s) depending upon nature of experience possessed by the candidate. It also reserves the right to reject any applicant, cancel the part or candidature without any assigning any reason(s)thereof.
7. The Competent Authority/the duly constituted committee for this purpose can consider the candidature of such applicants who are in possession of lesser experience prescribed for, if otherwise in possession of essential qualification, as prescribed for.
The consolidated pay of such candidate(s) will be fixed in the appropriate level. As such, candidates with lesser experience shall also apply for the positionsnotified.
8. The Competent Authority/duly constituted committee shall recommend fixing of appropriate consolidated pay in commensurate with the lesser experience/for those shortlisted candidate(s) whose performance in the screening process is found not upto the level fixed etc.
9. The decision of the Director, NIEPMD will be final and binding in allaspects.
10. Bringing in any type of Political/Official interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate. No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and repliedto.