|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) CRC Nagpur Maharashtra
Post Name: Recruitment for Clinical Assistant, Professor in 2016
Reference Number : Employment Notice No.06/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Clinical Assistant, Professor :
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals eligible for appointment to the following temporary posts to be filled up on Contractual Posts at Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Nagpur (Maharashtra) under the administrative control of NIEPMD, Chennai. The period of engagement will be initially for 6 (six) months.
S.No | Name of the Post | No.of Post | Consolidated Salary
1 Director 1 70000
2 Assistant Professor (PMR) 1 60000
3 Assistant Professor (Speech and Hearing) 1 55000
4 Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) 1 55000
5 Assistant Professor (Special Education) 1 55000
6 Lecturer (Physiotherapy) 1 50000
7 Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) 1 50000
8 Administrative Officer 1 40000
9 Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement) 1 35000
10 Prosthetist & Orthotist 1 35000
11 Special Educator 1 35000
12 Orientation & Mobility Instructor 1 35000
13 Vocational Instructor 1 35000
14 Clinical Assistant 2 35000
15 Accountant 1 35000
16 Assistant 1 35000
17 Workshop Supervisor-cum-store Keeper 1 25000
18 Typist/Clerk 1 20000
Other requirements & Conditions:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) should be enclosed as Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. SC/ST/PwD are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. Application form as per the prescribed format given below duly supported with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, professional qualification, additional qualifications & experience shall be submitted addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above.
THE LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION WITH NECESSARY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS is 27th October 2016. Applications received late will not be considered.
4. Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of “______________” and sent to Director, NIEPMD in the above address by Speed / Registered post /Courier etc.
5. The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post.
The final list of candidates called for the comprehensive selection process is based on short-listing of candidates by the duly constituted committee(s).
6. The management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for selection process upon the level of response for each post. The management reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts.
It reserves the right to offer lower position / salary to the candidate(s) depending upon nature of experience possessed by the candidate. It also reserves the right to reject any applicant, cancel the part or candidature without any assigning any reason(s) thereof.
7. The Competent Authority/the duly constituted committee for this purpose can consider the candidature of such applicants who are in possession of lesser experience prescribed for, if otherwise in possession of essential qualification, as prescribed for.
The consolidated pay of such candidate(s) will be fixed in the appropriate level. As such, candidates with lesser experience shall also apply for the positions notified.
8. The Competent Authority/duly constituted committee shall recommend fixing of appropriate consolidated pay in commensurate with the lesser experience/for those shortlisted candidate(s) whose performance in the screening process is found not upto the level fixed etc.
9. The decision of the Director, NIEPMD will be final and binding in all aspects.
10. Bringing in any type of Political/Official interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate. No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
The application duly filled up the relevant columns, signed and enclosed with the self-attested copies of educational, professional, additional qualifications and experience certificates should be sent to “THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE DISABILITIES, NIEPMD, ECR, MUTTUKADU, KOVALAM POST, CHENNAI-603 112 (TAMILNADU).