|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Electronics Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Graduate Engineer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 97/PERS/3/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Graduate Engineer Recruitment :
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Modules & Systems, Railway signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc.
Related : HAL Recruitment 2016 Apprentice Training Graduate Engineer : www.indianin.in/1154.html
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only.
On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
Name of the Post | Qualifications | Disciplines | Paper Code
Graduate Engineer B.E./B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering EC
Graduate Engineer B.E./B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering ME
Graduate Engineer B.E./B.Tech. Electrical Engineering EE
Graduate Engineer B.E./B.Tech. Civil Engineering CE
Note: Firm number of vacancies shall be notified subsequently, including break-up of vacancies, etc.
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
General Instructions :
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2017 and apply online for the post from 04-01- 2017 to 03-02-2017 with the GATE-2017 Registration Number in first phase.
2. In second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATE Rank & GATE Score Card alongwith final year aggregate marks from 10-06-2017 to 30-06-2017.
3. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ ST candidates.
5. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on website in the month of August, 2017, regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
7. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2017 score card, at the time of Interview.