|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Karnataka Biodiversity Board
Post Name: Recruitment for Librarian / Documentation Officer, Finance Assistant in 2017 Walk-in Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Librarian, Finance Assistant Recruitment :
Name of the Post : Librarian / Documentation Officer
No.of Post : One
Related : Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2016-17 NCC Lascar Group-D : www.indianin.in/1869.html
Qualification : Master’s degree in Library Science and Information Science with Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada working knowledge of Kannada and proficiency in M.S.Office applications.
Age Limit : No Age Limit.
Salary : Consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- with applicable deductions as per labour laws.
1. Experience of 3 years in having worked as Librarian.
2. Experience in handling digital documentation system.
3. Librarian would take care the entire responsibility of maintaining the records and handling the several important books, PBR documents, Research papers and other records which will have to be preserved in systematic way.
4. Recording and documenting of all the proceedings of the meetings. The post filled by outsource basis. This is purely on temporary.
Posts : Finance Assistant
Qualification : B.Com. Proficiency in Computer and Tally
Experience : 2 years
Remuneration Per Month (In Rupees) : 25,000/-
Eligible candidates may send their application by post only along with the following details:
1. A duly filled application form (kbb.kar.nic.in/ application form.doc)
2. A recent curriculum vitae.
Last date for receipt of application: 10/02/2017
Tentative date of Interview: 20/02/2017 at 11.00 AM
Karnataka Biodiversity Board will acknowledge the receipt of every application. Thereafter only candidates short listed for the interview will be intimated. Attested certificates along with originals should be produced only upon invitation for interview.