|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Karnataka Examinations Authority
Post Name: Recruitment for NCC Lascar (Group-D) in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
NCC Lascar Recruitment :
Recruitment for the post of ‘Lascar (Group-D)’ in NCC Directorate (State Cell)
Related : KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2016 FDA/SDA, Senior Assistant KFCSC : www.indianin.in/1468.html
Method of Applying:
Step 1: Candidates have to apply only through online by browsing the URL: “Recruitment of Group-D” for the posts notified in Notification -1 above, and by browsing the URL: “Recruitment of Group-D-HK” for the posts notified in Notification – 2 above in the KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in There is no pen and paper method of applying. For detailed instructions to fill the application online please visit KEA Website.
Step 2: Select “New User Click Here” button, start entering the required information in the registration.
Step 3: After completion of entry of all the details candidates will receive an application number and User ID to their registered mobile number and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4: After entering the User ID and Password, candidates will be allowed to enter the application details.
Step 5: After completion of entry of application details, candidates can verify the entries entered by them by selecting “Print Application” or on the screen itself. Candidates can take print out of the application. If any changes are required, candidates are allowed to modify the changes. Please confirm yourself that no changes are required for the entries made and then select “NEXT” button.
Step 6: Then candidates have to upload their scanned images of Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and select “NEXT” button.
Step 7: Then candidates have to read the Declaration, read and understand it completely and select “I Agree” button.
Step 8: After the “OK” button is selected, then candidates have to download the Challan and print the same.
Step 9: After printing of Challan, make the payment along with the copy of the Challn, in any nearest branch of the SBM Bank in Karnataka. After receipt of the payment, bank will retain the Bank copy with them and return the other two copies.
Step 10: After making the payment, candidates have to take final printout of the application and keep with them and produce the same whenever it is required.
Applicants are hereby informed to go through the instructions carefully and understand / acquaint themselves:
1. Applicants can apply for LASCAR (Group-D) posts through “Online” only.
2. If the candidates desire to apply for the posts mentioned in the Notification – 1 and Notification – 2, then they have to apply separately for each notification, and they have to pay the fees separately for each post.
3. Instructions can be downloaded from the KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in
4. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in
5. Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the instructions hosted on the KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in Applicants not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Applicants must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence and produce the same whenever it is required.
(i) At least three printouts of the finally submitted online Application.
(ii) Proof of fee paid.
(iii) 3 copies of identical Photograph of the candidate that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
7. (a) Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own, as in case of urgency KEA may send information / communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
(b) The Candidate shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the On Line Application Form.
8. For the latest updates, Applicants must remain in touch with the KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in.
9. Applicants are advised to visit KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in at least twice in a day for the latest news / updates and also check their mobile / e-mail as in case of urgency KEA may send the information / communications.
Important Date :
Commencement of Entry of Application Online From 11:00 AM on 20-12-2016
Last Date of Entry of Application details Online Upto 5:30 PM on 19-01-2017
Last date to pay the fees in the specified Bank 21-01-2017 ( during banking hours)