|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IGIMS, Patna Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name: Recruitment for Security Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. 01 /SO/IGIMS/Estt,/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2923-FOA.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2923-ADV-SO.pdf
Home Page : http://www.igims.org/Opportunitieslist.aspx?type=ac
Security Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited on prescribed Performa from Indian citizen for appointment on one post (UR) of Security Officer on contract basis at IGIMS, Patna. Last date of submission of completed application is on 27-01-2017 at 4.00 PM through Regd./Speed Post/Courier.
Related : IGIMS Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident/Tutor Walk-in-Interview : www.indianin.in/1225.html
Security Officer- 01 Post (UR)- On contract basis
Qualification and experience :
1. Graduate from a recognised University.
2. Five years experiences as watch and ward officer or Security Officer in a Govt./Semi Govt. or a large private organisation, Railway etc. or an ex-commissioned officer or Police of the rank of D.S.P.
Remuneration : Consolidated remuneration Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand) only per month.
Age for contract appointment : Maximum upper age limit 62 years as on 27-01-2017.
Period of contract : Initially for eleven months extendable up to 03 years.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
1. Vacancy shown above may be increased or decreased.
2. Persons working in Govt. Service or working in PSU’s/Autonomous organisation must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” issued by employer must be submitted at the time of Interview, otherwise they will not be considered for selection by selection committee.
3. Fee :- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General, BC-I & BC-II and Rs. 125/- SC/ST candidates in favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna. This will not be refunded in any circumstances.
4. The application completed in all respect in proper format of Application Form as given below along with photocopy of educational and other certificates/testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as crossed Demand Draft as mentioned above should reach by Registered Post/Speed Post/Currier to the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 on or before 27-01-2017 up till 4.00 PM.
Institute shall not be responsible for any lapses or delay by the Postal Department or Currier Agency.
5. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “Application for the post of ……” on the top of the Envelope while sending the Application Form.
6. Incomplete application, applications without requisite Draft as mentioned above and application received after last date will not be considered.
7. Canvassing of any kind will be treated as disqualification.
8. The candidates are requested to ensure that they posses required qualification by the time of submission of Application. Issue of Admit Card/Call letter for written examination/interview shall not be treated as evidence for acceptance of candidate eligibility for the post.
9. Mere selection by the selection committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate (s) recommended by the Selection Committee.
10. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written/interview.
11. SC candidate should submit their caste certificate and MBC/BC candidate should submit their caste certificate along with certificate of exemption from creamy layer in support of their claim for reserved category dully issued by the Circle Officer of the respective District of Bihar.
Candidate must submit their domicile certificate. Benefit of reservation will be given to the Bihar domicile only.
12. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.