|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IGIMS, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident/Tutor in 2016 Walk-in-Interview
Reference Number : Adv. No. 08/Sr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2016
Tutor/Senior Resident Walk-in :
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SR. RESIDENT/TUTOR POSTS UNDER 03 YEARS SR. RESIDENCY PROGRAMME
Related : AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/298.html
Walk-in-Interview of eligible Indian citizen, for appointment as Sr. Resident/Tutor in following departments of this Institute, under 03 (Three) years Sr. Residency Programme, has been fixed on 14-12-2016 in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 as mentioned below (Reporting time: Up-to: 11-00 AM), Appointment is subject to Reservation Roster Point/s clearance, from the Health Department, Govt. of Bihar:
Sl. No. Department No. Post
01 General Surgery-Emergency 05 (Five)
02 General Medicine-Emergency 05 (Five)
03 Orthopaedics 03 (Three)
04 Anaesthesia 06 (Six)
05 Paediatrics 02 (Two)
06 Anatomy 01 (One)
07 Obs. & Gynaecology 02 (Two)
08 E.N.T. 01 (One)
Upper Age Limit :
35 (Thirty-Five) years as on 14-12-2016 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate).
Essential Qualification & Experience :
1. A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act.
2. M.C.I. recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty.
3. The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
General Instructions :
1. Application form can be downloaded from our website igims. org. The cost of application form: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director, IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft.
Those who downloads the application form, from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
2. Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer, at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection.
In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed at any organization or nor doing any course anywhere.
3. SC/ST candidate must attach their Caste Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form.
EBC-(MBC)/BC candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along-with Certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
4. Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation.
Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
5. Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease. Appointment is subject to Reservation Roster clearance from Health Department, Govt. of Bihar.
6. In addition to Pay + NPA, other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
7. The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
8. Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided.
9. Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
10. The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only
11. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
14. A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2016-17, for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
15. Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee.