|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, Raipur
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2016
Reference Number : Admin/Recruitment/SR/10/2016/AIIMS.RPR
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://recruitment.aiimsraipur.edu.in/JobSeeker/login.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/298-SR.pdf
Home Page : http://aiimsraipur.edu.in/
Recruitment of Senior Resident :
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENTS IN AIIMS, RAIPUR UNDER GOVT. OF INDIA RESIDENCY SCHEME
Related : BFUHS Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/116.html
AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for the post of Senior Residents for the following departments for the tenure of 03 (three) years under Govt. of India Residency Scheme/ AIIMS rules for AIIMS, Raipur:
Name of Post : Senior Resident
Total No. of Posts : 80
Pay Band and Grade Pay : Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100); with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/** + NPA for Medical graduates.
Age Limit : Upper age limit 33 years
a. A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
b. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
1. Age will be counted as on the last date of application.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the date of interview will be eligible.
3. In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after the date of interview, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of Interview will be considered.
4. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
5. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS Raipur website aiimsraipur.edu.in from 20.10.2016 (11:00 A.M.) to 10.11.2016 up to 5:00 P.M.
6. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready :
i. Valid e-mail ID.
ii. Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
iii. Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
iv. Online payment detail of the required application fee.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
** Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
** The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
** Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
** Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
** The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
** The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
** The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
** If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
** Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 KB
6. While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature.
8. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
9. For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 800/- is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation.
Also make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of interview. The Application fee is nonrefundable.