|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. No.07/2016
Recruitment of Senior Resident :
Applications are invited on or before 24.10.2016 upto 5.00 P.M from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on tenure basis at GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot.
Senior Resident -10 ( Paediatrics-2(UR-1, SC-1), General Surgery-3(UR-2,SC-1), Radiodiagnosis-2(UR-1,SC-1), Anaesthesia-3(UR-1,SC-2))
Salary : Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m (consolidated)
Qualification & Experience :
Senior Resident a recognized post graduate degree from a statutory university with 3 years experience of residency in the concerned specialty or
ii) a recognized postgraduate diploma from a statutory university in the concerned specialty with 2 years experience of residency in the concerned specialty and 1 year residency experience in the concerned specialty obtained after acquiring the PG diploma
A graduate doctor with recognized MBBS degree and registered in IMR who has got 3 (three) years experience as a resident doctor in the concerned specialty
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST), Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot.
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Maximum age limit for above post is 37 years. Relaxation is upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
4. Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt,.rules.
5. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
6. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 24.10.2016 upto 05.00 PM.
7. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
8. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
9. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
10. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
11. Candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language of matriculation standard or equivalent and in case he does not, must acquire the same within six month of joining