|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board APSBDB
Post Name: Recruitment for Administrative Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No: 01/APSBDB/2017
Administrative Officer Recruitment :
Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board is a statutory and regulatory body established under Biological Diversity Act, 2002. The APSBDB invites applications from suitably experienced /qualified individuals for the position of Administrative Officer (One) on contract basis.
Related : Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : www.indianin.in/536.html
The eligibility criteria, scope of work, other terms and conditions and Application Format may be downloaded from website apbiodiversity.ap.nic.in. The last date for receipt of applications by this office through online 31.01.2017. The application duly filled should be sent only to email id: apsbiodiversityboard[at]gmail.com.
Duties and responsibilities :
Assist Chairman / Member Secretary in preparation of the different documents, reports, literature and communication with different agencies and stake holders,
** Provide logistical support to the Chairman and Member Secretary in conducting different activities (training, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, etc.);
** Maintain files, documents and reports;
** Assist Chairman / Member Secretary for regular contact with experts and consultants to inform them about the day to day activities
** Assist in maintenance of website. Drafting correspondence and documents; finalize correspondence of administrative nature; edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content;
** Day to day administration
** Perform any other duties assigned by the Chairman/Member Secretary.
** Assist Member Secretary in preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual work plans
** Assist Member Secretary in preparing brief monthly updates
Qualification Required :
** Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in Science, A higher degree is preferred.
** Forest Officers, retired from service not below of the rank of Deputy Conservator of Forests (Dy.CF) will be preferred.
** Fluency in written and spoken English, Telugu and Hindi.
** Outstanding time-management, organizational and inter-personal skills.
** Proficiency in processing of all types of files related to government procedures
** Good computer knowledge
Age: Should not be more than 65 years as on the closing date of application. The applicant should be in good health.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS :
1. The application should be sent in the format prescribed in Annexure along with the detailed bio-data, resume of work done and papers published along with a photograph and attested copies of documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, computer skills gained and No-objection Certificate from employer, if applicant is employed to
“The Member Secretary,
A.P.State Biodiversity Board,
4th floor, Aranya Bhavan, Saifabad,
Hyderabad – 500 004.”
Applications sent through E-mail: apsbiodiversityboard[at]gmail.com, However, the application should bear the signature of the applicant and scanned copy of recent photograph.
Download the application, Fill/type the full details in the word file, take the print out of filled application, Affix Passport Size Photograph& sign on the photo then scan it and send the application through email along with all scanned certificates.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION 31.01.2017
(THROUGH E-MAIL). Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be entertained. Incompletely filled applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made.
2. The candidates may have to attend an interview (if held) at their own expenses.
3. The Offer will be purely temporary and initially for a period mentioned as above. The persons engaged cannot claim any permanent postings in Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board.
4. The Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board reserves the right to terminate the services of the person engaged. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No correspondence regarding the status of the applications will be entertained from the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
5. The other terms and conditions regarding employment will be prescribed in the service contract.