|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : APSBDB Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board
Post Name: Recruitment for Scientific/Technical Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No: 130/APSBDB/UNEP-GEF/2010
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Scientific/Technical Assistant Recruitment :
The APSBDB invites applications from suitably experienced /qualified individuals for the position of Scientific/Technical Assistant (One) on contract basis under UNEP-GEF-MoEF &CC- ABS Project.
Related : APSBDB Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officer : www.indianin.in/2878.html
Position : Scientific/Technical Assistant (One)
Duty Station : State Project Unit, Office of the A.P. State Biodiversity Board, 4th Floor, Aranya Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500004 / Vijayawada
Mode of Employment : As per terms of contract
Duration : Up to 31.12.2017
Scope of work:
Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager / / Member Secretary of the project on “Strengthening the implementation of the Biological Diversity Act and Rules with focus on its Access and Benefit Sharing Provisions” and under the direct supervision of the State Project Coordinator the Scientific / Technical Assistant will undertake the following activities:
Duties and responsibilities :
Assist PM// Member Secretary in preparation of the different documents, reports, literature and communication with different agencies and stake holders,
** Provide logistical support to the Project Manager / Member Secretary and State Project Coordinator and project consultants in conducting different project activities (trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, etc.);
** Maintain files with project documents, expert reports;
** Assist PM// Member Secretary for regular contact with project experts and consultants to inform them about the project details and changes;
** Assist in translation of document in different languages, maintenance of website. Drafting correspondence and documents; finalize correspondence of administrative nature; edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content;
** Perform any other duties assigned by the NPD/PM/Member Secretary/SPC.
** Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual work plans
** Assist State Project Coordinator in preparing brief monthly updates on the project progress and draft project interim and final report
Qualification Required :
** Degree in the field of Life Sciences, preference be given to Masters.
** Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi & Telugu
** Outstanding time-management, organizational and inter-personal skills.
** Proficiency in Regional local language
Age: 45 YEARS ON THE CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION / INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS
1. The application should be sent in the format prescribed in Annexure along with the detailed bio-data, resume of work done and papers published along with a photograph and attested copies of documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, computer skills gained and No-objection Certificate from employer, if applicant is employed to
“THE MEMBER SECRETARY,
A.P.STATE BIODIVERSITY BOARD,
4th FLOOR, ARANYA BHAVAN,
SAIFABAD, HYDERABAD -500 004”.
Applications sent through
However, the application should bear the signature of the applicant and scanned copy of recent photograph.
Download the application, Fill/type the full details in the word file, take the print out of filled application, Affix Passport Size Photograph& sign on the photo then scan it and send the application through email along with all scanned certificates.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 05.04.2017.
(THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY) : Applications received after the prescribed date and time will not be entertained. Incompletely filled applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made.
2. The candidates may have to attend an interview (if held) at their own expenses.
3. The Offer will be purely temporary and initially for a period mentioned as above. The persons engaged cannot claim any permanent postings in Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board/NBA/UNEP/GEF.
4. The Andhra Pradesh State Biodiversity Board reserves the right to terminate the services of the person engaged. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No correspondence regarding the status of the applications will be entertained from the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
5. The other terms and conditions regarding employment will be prescribed in the service contract.