Organisation : NIEPVD National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities
Post Name: Recruitment for Trained Graduate Teacher, Stenographer, LDC in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Stenographer, LDC Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts.
Related : NIRD&PR Recruitment 2016 Stenographer Grade-III : www.indianin.in/2301.html
The details of the posts are given below :
(1) Name of the Post: Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator (Unreserved) – One – under project
Mode of recruitment: Direct recruitment.
Age Limit: 35 Years. Consolidated Honorarium: Rs.25, 000/- only with no other allowances.
1. Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law Management from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Two Years experience of work in the field of Computer Application for the Blind.
3. Knowledge of working with JAWS Hardware and Software Maintenance.
Desirable: Proficiency in Braille reading, writing and in use of Braille writing devices.
(2) Name of Post : Trained Graduate Teacher (English) –01 Post (Reserved for ST)
Age Limit : 35 Years
Scale of pay : Pay Band – 9300-34800 Grade Pay : 4200
a) Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and in aggregate including elective and language in the combination of subject as under: –
i) For TGT (English) – English as an elective subject at Degree level.
b) Four years integrated course in special Education for Visual Impairment from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks in the concerned subject
Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired (Secondary Level) or B. Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment).
c) Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Grade II
i) Knowledge of Computer Application.
ii) Two years teaching experience in teaching the visually impaired.
(3)Name of Post : Inspector Braille Appliances – One (Reserved for Visually Handicapped & OBC)
Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay : Pay Band – 5200-20200 Grade Pay – 2400
1. Matriculation or an equivalent examination.
2. Trade Certificate in light Engineering.
3. Well versed with the use of Braille Appliances.
4. Good knowledge of Braille.
1. One yrs experience in inspection/production of various components of Braille appliances.
2. Conversant with the use of go and no-go gauge, ring gauge and other instruments.
(4) Name of Post: Stenographer – One Post (One reserved for ST)
Pay: Pay Band – 5200-20200 Grade Pay : 2400
Age Limit:18 to 27 years(Relaxable for Govt. servants up to 40 years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Skills Test norms : Dictation: (English) 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 minutes On Computer.
(5) Name of Post: Copy Holder – One Post ( Unreserved )
Age Limit: 35 years
Pay: Pay Band – 5200-20200 Grade Pay : 2400
Mode of Recruitment: By Direct Recruitment
1. Graduate Degree from a recognized University
2. Knowledge of Standard English and Bharti Braille.
3. Good Knowledge of one Regional Language.
4. English and Hindi as subjects at Intermediate level.
Desirable : Two years experience in a Braille Press
(6) Name of Post : LDC – One Post
Scale of Pay : 5200-20200 +1900 Grade Pay
Mode of Recruitment: By Direct Recruitment.
Qualifications Required :
a) 12th Class or an Equivalent qualification from recognized Board/University
b) A typing speed 35 words per minute in English on computer.
Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of the Director, NIEPVD payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered.
The SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to submit DD of Rs. 100/- only. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from above fee.
Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the above address latest by 27.01.2017 giving full particulars with Latest Photograph including (1)Name of Post applied for, (2) Name of the candidate,(3) Father’s Name, (4) Address, (5) Date of Birth, (6) Qualifications, (7) Experience, (8) Telephone/Mob.No.,(9) whether SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman and (10) Details of Demand Draft if enclosed (11) any other relevant information alongwith supporting documents.