|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NIRD&PR National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Post Name: Recruitment for Stenographer Grade-III, Data Processing Assistant in 2016
Reference Number : Advt. No.15/2016 (Admn.A/A5/2016/49)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment :
NIRD&PR invites application in prescribed format for filling up the following Non-academic posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation basis.
Related : Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2016-17 Professor, Stenographer : www.indianin.in/2202.html
i) Administrative Officer (1 post)
ii) Documentation Officer (1 post)
iii) Stenographer Grade-III (6 posts – SC-1; OBC-2 and UR-3)
iv) Data Processing Assistants (3 posts – 1 OBC and 2 UR)
v) Caretaker (1 post)
II. DOCUMENTATION OFFICER : (One Post) (Group A)
Essential Qualifications :
1. A first or high second class Master’s Degree (55% and above) in any one of the Social Sciences with a minimum of second class degree in Library Science
A degree in any one of the Social Sciences with a first or high second class Master’s degree in Library Science.
2. Five years experience in initiating and organizing specialized documentation services in a library of standing.
Desirable Qualifications :
A specialized degree in Documentation and publications in relevant field.
Age : Below 35 years.
Scale of Pay in the Pay Band: PB-3 : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Note : Persons with disabilities of One Leg affected (OL), Partially Deaf (PD), Muscular Weakness and limited physical endurance (MW) can also apply for the post.
III. DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT – 3 POSTS (ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT) – (OBC-1; UR-2) – Group C
Essential Qualification :
B.Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research) with PG Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution
B.Tech (CS/ IT)
M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) or MCA.
Desirable Qualification :
(i) For B.Sc. candidates with PGDCA, 2 years professional experience is desirable.
(ii) Working knowledge in multi-media/web design/tools design & testing etc.
Age: Below 30 years.
Note : Persons with disabilities Partially Deaf (PD) can also apply for the post.
Scale of Pay in the Pay Band : PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
IV. STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III – 6 POSTS (ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT) (SC-1, OBC-2 & UR-3) – Group C
1. Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent examination of a recognised university.
2. English Shorthand – Intermediate Examination (with 100 w.p.m. speed) of State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent Examination of Govt. organization.
3. English Typewriting Higher grade examination of State Board of Technical Education or equivalent examinations of Govt. organizations (with 40 w.p.m.)
1. Knowledge of office procedure and working knowledge of computers particularly word processing
2. Previous experience in any Govt. office/autonomous body, public sector under takings or firms of repute
Below 25 years but relaxable upto 30 years in case of candidates with experience or otherwise deserving.
Scale of Pay in the Pay Band : PB-2: Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Note: Persons with disabilities one leg affected (OL) can also apply for the post.
V. CARETAKER – ONE POST (ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT)
1. Should be a graduate of a recognised university.
2. Experience in maintenance of buildings and in the duties of Receptionist.
1. Previous experience in similar post or administrative post, for two years.
Age: Below 30 years.
Scale of Pay in the Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
The candidates after submission of online application on direct recruitment shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference. Hence candidates applying on direct recruitment are advised not to submit any hard copy of application form.
Interested candidates may apply through Online Registration available on the website nird.org.in on or before 11.01.2017 (5.30 PM).