Organisation : Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway NER/RRC
Post Name: Recruitment for GDCE Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Ticket Collector in 2017
Reference Number : Employment Notice No.NER/RRC/GDCE/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment :
Online applications are invited from serving regular Railway employees of North Eastern Railway for filling up following posts under GDCE Scheme:
Related : RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Ticket Collector, Assistant Loco Pilot : www.indianin.in/603.html
Post | No. of Post
1 COMMERCIAL CLERK 16
2 TICKET COLLECTOR / TICKET EXAMINER 46
3 TECHNICIAN—III/ DIESEL/MECH (DEMU) 11
4 MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN—III/ DIESEL/ELECT (DEMU) 05
5 TECHNICIAN-III/ DIESEL/MECH 11
6 TECHNICIAN-III/ DIESEL/ FITTER 06
7 ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT 224
8 JUNIOR ENGINEER / DRAWING 01
9 JUNIOR ENGINEER / C&W 06
10 OPERATING ASSISTANT STATION MASTER 56
11 GOODS GUARD 44
TOTAL : 436
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 10.02.2017 UP TO 17.00 HRS
ONLINE APPLICATION BEGINS ON 25.12.2016 AT 10.00 HRS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying. Admission of the candidates for examination would be on the basis of information furnished by them in the Online application.
If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith and DAR action will be initiated against the candidate.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The minimum educational qualification for different posts are as under:
COMMERCIAL CLERK & TICKET COLLECTOR / TICKET EXAMINER :
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD.
TECHNICIAN-III/DIESEL/MECH (DEMU) :
Matriculation or equivalent with course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Diesel Mechanic/ Mechanic Diesel.
TECHNICIAN- III/DIESEL/ FITTER : Matriculation or equivalent with course completed Act Apprenciceship / ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in the trade of Diesel Fitter/ Fitter General.
ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT :
Matriculation or equivalent plus course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCvT/SCVT in the trades of Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic/ Armature and Coil Winder/ Mechanic Diesel/ Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration and AC Mechanic OR Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI.
NOTE: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by AICTE are also eligible.
JUNIOR ENGINEER :
Three years Diploma in (a) MechanicaI / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing/ Mechatrorfics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering
(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
ASSISTANT STATION MASTER & GOODS GUARD :
Degree from a recognised University or its equivalent.
AGE LIMIT: The minimum age shall be 18 years as on 01.01.2017. The maximum age as on 01.01.2017 for various categories of the candidates
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM :
1. Please read the full notification carefully before filling the online application form.
2. Please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria for the posts applied for.
3. Please fill all the fields in the application form.
4. In the Educational Qualification part of the application form, please select “YES” for all the qualifications you possess and “NO” for those you do not. Please do fill in the percentage of aggregate marks against “Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent”.
Also, if you have any technical qualification like, ITI, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship, Three Years’ Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, please do fill the TRADE or BRANCH after clicking YES against such qualification(s).
5. Please provide your current postal address along with PIN Code in the relevant boxes.
6. In the “Posts For Which Applying and Preferences” portion of the application form, please click YES against the relevant categories and fill in the choices of posts.
Please do click NO against the categories for which you are not applying. Please refer to the notification for eligibility and other details. The posts in various categories are listed below for ready reference.
SL No. POST CATEGORY OF POSTS
1 COMMERCIAL CLERK CATEGORY-I
2 TICKET COLLECTOR / TICKET EXAMINER
3 TECHNICIAN-III/DIESEL/MECH (DEMU) CATEGORY-II
4 TECHNICIAN-III/DIESEL/ELECT (DEMU)
6 TECHNICIAN-III/DIESEL/ FITTER
7 ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT
8 JUNIOR ENGINEER / DRAWING CATEGORY-III
9 JUNIOR ENGINEER / C&W
10 ASSISTANT STATION MASTER CATEGORY-IV
11 GOODS GUARD
7. In case you are applying for more than one category of the posts, please do fill in your preferences for categories.
8. Please upload your clear photograph in JPG/JPEG format only. No other documents are required to be uploaded at this stage.
9. Only the applications submitted online will be acceptable.
10. Submit application form after filling in all the details and please do take a printout of the application form for future reference. The print option will appear after successful submission of the application form.