|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.
Organisation : Railway Recruitment Cell West Central Railway
Post Name: Recruitment for Ticket Collector, Assistant Loco Pilot in 2016
Reference Number : RRC GDCE Notification No. 02/2016
Apply Online : http://220.127.116.11/reg_emp_2_2016/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/603-GDCE.pdf
Home Page : http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,7,288,916
Recruitment of Ticket Collector :
Based on the approval received from the competent authority, ONLINE Applications are invited from serving regular railway employees of West Central Railway for filling up following vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota.
Related : RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentice : www.indianin.in/325.html
Candidate should apply one application for one group of post giving option for one category or both. Two separate applications for one group of post will not be considered by the computer. One candidate may apply for different group of posts if eligible. The community wise breakup of vacancies to be filled is indicated below:
Name of the post | No. of Vacancies
Ticket Collector 157
Junior Clerk cum typist 24
Asstt. Loco Pilot (Dsl./ Elect.) 85
Technician (Elect) Power/TRS / TRD 52
Technician III, TRS/Welder 01
Candidate should have requisite Certificate/Degree/Mark sheet from recognized educational board or university or its equivalent.
Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply. Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the notified post are not eligible
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible West Central Railway employee may apply ONLINE through website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
1. Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
2. Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
3. Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
4. Candidates are further advised to visit website of WCR frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & email only. Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ e-mail ID so that they receive such communication.
5. A colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be uploaded. The photo should be only in JPEG format.
Candidates may note that RRC may at any stage, reject the application for failing to upload photo or uploading old/unclear photo along with online application or for any significant variations between photographs uploaded along with online application and physical appearance of the candidate.
Candidates are advised to bring one copy of the same photograph along with Hall Ticket/e–Call Letter and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. They are also advised to keep 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
6. During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
7. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date.
8. Candidate should obtain at least 2 printouts of the applications. One copy to be retained by the candidate and other submitted as mentioned in Para 9 below.
9. After obtaining the printout of application candidates should put signature at the space provided.
10. He should enclose required enclosures as stated in Para – 8.11 & 9 with the application and submit the application to his Controlling Officer by 15.12.2016 failing which candidature will be cancelled.
STEPS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION :
Before filling up ONLINE application, candidates are advised to keep scanned copy in JPEG format of following documents ready with them :
1. Passport size photograph.
2. Downloaded template form affixed with photo, signature, thumb impression and self declaration duly written.
3. Copy of self attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/technical qualifications and caste.
i) Visit the website of WCR : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in -> Railway Recruitment Cell.
ii) Click on the “NOTIFICATION FOR GDCE 02/2016” link.
iii) Click on the “New Registration” link.
iv) Fill in employee number (11 digit) and date of birth and click continue.
v) Fill in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an email/
SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered email/
SMS and note the registration number and password.
vi) Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
vii) Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
viii) Upload the scanned copy of photograph, template form, self attested certificates in proof of date of birth,
education/technical qualifications and caste.
ix) Submit the application. Take 2 copies of print out of application.
Whom to submit print out of application:-
Candidate should submit 01 copy of print out of their application along with template form and copies of self attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/technical qualifications and caste to their immediate supervisor before the last date i.e. 15.12.2016.
Procedure for forwarding the applications:
After applying ONLINE, the candidate should submit one copy of print out of their application along with documents enclosed to their immediate supervisor on or before 15.12.2016.