|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharathidasan University
Post Name: Recruitment for Office Assistant, Driver, Gardener in 2016-17
Reference Number : Notification Ref.No: B1/33350/2016
Office Assistant Recruitment :
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT, OFFICE ASSISTANT, DRIVER & GARDENER (LAST DATE: 23.01.2017, 5.00 pm)
Related : IIM Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Administrative Officer, Personal Assistant : www.indianin.in/2468.html
Name of the Post : Assistant
No. of Posts : 33
01. Essential: A degree from recognized University (10+2+3 pattern) & Typewriting Higher Grade (English or Tamil).
02. Desirable: Typewriting, Shorthand by higher grade both English and Tamil and Computer Knowledge.
Name of the Post : Office Assistant
No. of Posts : 20
1. A Pass in VIII Standard.
2. Cycle Riding.
Name of the Post : Driver
No. of Posts : 03
1. A Pass in VIII Standard.
2. Possession of Licence for driving Heavy Vehicles and must have minimum driving experience of atleast 5 years in Heavy Vehicles.
Name of the Post : Gardener
No. of Posts : 05
Qualification : Should read and write Tamil .
1. The appointment initially on daily wage basis at the rate mentioned in the advertisement, subsequently absorbed subject to the satisfactory performance against permanent vacancy in the post of Assistant.
2. Qualification, experience, age etc., as on 23-01-2017, should be specified in the application. No maximum age limit for SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DNC/BC and BCM. and for the General Category the age limit between 18 – 30 years as on 08 -01-2017.
3. Candidates are required to forward their application 1 (one) copy using the prescribed format accompanied by evidence of the age and professional experience, academic qualification etc., and in the application should be enclosed with all copies of documents.
4. Candidates must enclose with their application, a crossed Demand Draft (dated not earlierthan 08-01-2017 to the value of Rs.100/- (For SC/SCA/ST/PH/DW candidates Rs.50/- only) towards Registration Fee drawn from the State Bank of India or any nationalized bank in favour of the Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024 and payable at Tiruchirappalli. The name and address must be written legibly on the reverse of the D.D.
5. Only the candidates, short-listed based on higher qualification, experience & accomplishments among the available applicants, will be called for written test / personal interview.
6. The registration fee WILL NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances (either to the short-listed or rejected candidates) . Cheque / Money Order / Postal Order / Cash will not be accepted towards payment of registration fee.
7. Application from candidates who are already employed will be considered only if they are forwarded through proper channel.
8. If required, applicants should be prepared to come for an interview at Trichy at their own cost.
9. Canvassing in any form will be disqualified.
10. Completed applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalai Perur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu and should be superscribed on the left hand top corner of the envelope with the details of the post applied.
11. The application should be sent by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due.
12. Last date for receipt of filled-in application is 23-01-2017 by 5 p.m.
13. Interim correspondence in connection with the application will not be entertained.
14. Originals of Degree Certificates, Community Certificate, Age Certificate, Testimonials , etc. should be produced only at the time of interview. (attested hotcopies only should be sent along with the application).
15. Applications incomplete in any respect or not accompanied by Demand Draft (registration fee) or received after the dead line will be rejected.