Organisation : Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli IIM
Post Name: Recruitment for Administrative Officer, Personal Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No.EST-II/A-02/2017/001
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Administrative Officer Recruitment :
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli is the eleventh IIM established under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Related : Aavin Milk Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2016 Boiler Technician, Deputy Manager : www.indianin.in/530.html
The Institute is run by a strong team of professionally qualified and experienced faculty and non-teaching personnel and is in the process of transforming itself into a world-class business school. The Institute offers a congenial and professional working environment.
To participate in its process of transformation, the Institute invites applications for the following non-teaching positions:
S.No Designation No. of Posts Reservation
1 Chief Administrative Officer 1 UR
2 Senior Administrative Officer 1 OBC
3 Administrative Officer (Academics) 1 UR
4 Administrative Officer (General) 1 UR
5 Accounts Officer 1 OBC
6 Placement Officer 1 UR
7 Stores & Purchase Officer 1 OBC
8 Personal Assistant 1 OBC
9 Junior Assistant 1 PWD
General Instructions :
1. In the case of candidates desirous to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be submitted.
2. Age is determined as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be given to SC / ST / OBC / PWD (Persons with Disabilities) / Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation at the time of interview, if called for.
3. The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
4. Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/Institutions only need to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who have acquired educational qualifications through full-time courses.
5. The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Institute website iimtrichy.ac.in.
6. The Application Form complete in all respects should be e-mailed clearly quoting the Name of the Post applied for in the Subject of the e-mail.
7. E-mail Id for sending applications is: directoroffice[at]iimtrichy.ac.in.
8. All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience and age proof, relevant eligibility proof to avail age relaxation, reimbursement of travel expenses should be produced in original at the time of interview, if called for the same.
Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
9. Applications received after the stipulated last date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
10. Candidates already in government service should either apply through proper channel or should produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview, if called for the same.
11. Those who had applied to our previous advertisement need not apply again.
12. All outstation candidates called for test(s) / interview for the posts carrying Grade Pay of Rs.5400 and above will be paid shortest II-AC Class Railway Fare from the place of duty/residence to Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) except local travel at origin place and Trichy city on production of proof of travel.
13. For the posts carrying Grade Pay lower than Rs.5400, outstation SC/ST candidates called for test(s) and interview will be paid shortest Sleeper Class Railway Fare from the place of duty/residence to Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) except local travel at origin place and Trichy city on production of proof of travel.
14. Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for test/interview.
15. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
16. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for test / interview.
17. No accommodation will be provided in the Institute.
18. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
19. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
20. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
21. Preference will be given to PwD candidates if found suitable.
Mode of Selection :
1. For posts mentioned in Sl.No.2 to 5 (i.e. Group A and Group B) the selection will be made through both written test and personal interview.
2. For posts mentioned in Sl.No.6 to 9 (i.e. Group B and Group C) the selection will be made through written test only which includes skill and aptitude test.
How to Apply :
1. Application Form is in Editable PDF Format.
2. Relevant Application Form available in the website iimtrichy.ac.in/non-teaching should be downloaded.
3. Applicants should keep ready a soft copy of their recent passport size photograph as well as their Signature (scanned) in PDF/JPEG/BMP/PNG/GIF format and upload the same by clicking in the relevant grey box provided in the application form.
4. If you are facing any trouble in uploading photograph/signature, please read the instruction/note given in the bottom of last page of application form.
5. Applicants should click in the Text Boxes provided against each field and enter required information. Date fields should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
6. Wherever Drop-down boxes are provided, applicants should click on the down-arrow and select appropriate information.
7. After filling all relevant information in the Editable PDF file, the PDF file should be saved by giving the name of the applicant as file name and sent to the E-mail id: directoroffice[at]iimtrichy.ac.in as attachment up to 1730 hrs. on 3-Feb-2017.