|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : RITES Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Mechanical Engineer in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Mechanical Engineer Recruitment :
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Related : RITES Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant Civil : www.indianin.in/994.html
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Post : Engineer (Mechanical)
Vacancies : 28
Minimum Educational Qualification : Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience : Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be brought along on the day of selection.
5. No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office. All the documents/ forms in ORIGINAL and SELF-ATTESTED COPY are to be brought in person on the day of selection by the candidate.
6. Please bring copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
7. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
8. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them.
9. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
10. Existing RITES employees who apply shall also be required to submit their Appointment Letter/ salary slip etc in support of their experience claim along with other relevant documents.
11. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
12. Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
13. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
S. No. Particular Date
1 Start date of online registration 04.01.2017
2 Last date of online registration 16.01.2017
3 Date of Written Test 21.01.2017
4 Date of Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test) 22.01.2017