|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : RITES Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee GET in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment :
Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2016 & 2017 Score
Related : RITES Recruitment 2017 Mechanical Engineer : www.indianin.in/2495.html
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
VC No. | Post
16/17 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)
17/17 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)
18/17 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)
19/17 Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience :
VC No | Post | Graduation Degree required for applying
16/17 GET (Civil) Full Time First Class Degree in Civil Engineering
17/17 GET (Mechanical) Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
18/17 GET (Electrical) Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering
19/17 GET (S&T) Full Time First Class Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in RITES Ltd.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2016 or GATE – 2017 (as applicable). RITES Ltd. does not take GATE marks from conducting authority.
Only the marks/score/rank as entered by candidate(s) while applying online on RITES Recruitment Portal is considered.
Candidate(s) are shortlisted for further round of selection based on GATE details as entered by candidates. Candidates who do not enter their GATE details, their candidature shall not be considered further.
5. The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
e. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
j. GATE Scorecard in original
6. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
7. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application.
In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected.
Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
8. Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
9. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
10. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
11. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU, if selected shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization
12. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
13. Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
14. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
S. No. Particular Date
1 Start date of online registration 29.03.2017
2 Last date of online registration 19.04.2017
3 Tentative date of selection To be notified later