|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : RITES Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Technical Assistant (Civil) in 2016
Technical Assistant Recruitment :
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Related : DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Finance Officer : www.indianin.in/538.html
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Post : Technical Assistant (Civil)
Vacancies : 20
Age Limit : 32 years
Minimum Educational Qualification : Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering
Minimum Post – Qualification Experience : Minimum 2 years of general experience in Bridge work/ PSC/ Casting yard/ Track/ Quality control/ safety etc
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
e. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
5. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in thejob are to be attached.
In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
6. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List having certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI format only will be given the benefit of OBC reservation.
7. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
8. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of selection if called.
9. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
10. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
11. Existing RITES employees who apply shall also be required to submit their Appointment Letter/ salary slip etc in support of their experience claim along with other relevant documents.
12. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
13. Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
14. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
1 Start date of online registration 23.11.2016
2 Last date of online registration 12.12.2016
3 Last date of submission of hard copy of documents 22.12.2016
4 Tentative date of selection To be notified later