|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Social Case Work Expert in 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO: 01/2017
Social Case Work Expert :
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 02.02.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post:
Related : TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17 Jailor : www.indianin.in/2194.html
It is mandatory for the Applicants to register their basic particulars through one time online registration system on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
Name of the Post and Code No. : Social Case Work Expert (2009-2010,2010-2011& 2013-2014) (Post Code1945)
Name of the Service and Code No. :Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service (Code No.046)
Number of vacancies : 3 GT-1 SC(A)(W)(PSTM)-1 MBC/DC-1
Scale of pay : Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay 4,300/-
a) Registration Fee
For One Time Registration – Rs.50/-
b) Examination Fee Rs.100/-
i) The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
ii) Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time will be liable for rejection of application.
iii) If the fee concession claimed in the application exceeds the admissible limits announced above, the application will be rejected.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (As on 04.01.2017):
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification:-
(a) A post graduate degree in social work or social service or social science or Criminology or Sociology or Andragogy (Adult Education);
(b) A degree in social work or social service or social science or criminology or sociology ;
(c) Any other degree with diploma in social work or social service or social science or criminology or sociology.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in/tnpscexams.net/ tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive to upload the photo and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in one time registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile.
Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicants, Post applied educational qualifications Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, Applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option:
i. After submitting the application, Applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
ii. On entering registration number and password, Applicants can download their application and print, if required.
iii. Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the Applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
A Date of Notification 04.01.2017
B Last date for submission of applications 02.02.2017
C Last date for payment of Fee 04.02.2017
D Date of Examination 21.05.2017