|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Jailor in 2016-17
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO: 25/2016
Jailor Recruitment :
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 27.01.2017 only from MEN for Direct Recruitment to the post of Jailor included in the Tamil Nadu Jail Service for the years 2013-14 and 2014-15.
Related : TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Director : www.indianin.in/1963.html
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time Online Registration system on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
Name of the Post : Jailor (Post Code No.1941) (2013-2014 and2014-2015)
Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Jail Service (Service Code No.045)
No. of vacancies : 6
Scale of Pay : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Provided that other things being equal, first preference shall be given to persons possessing Master’s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration and second preference shall be given to persons possessing Master’s degree in Social Work.
a) Registration Fee Rs.50/-
For One Time Registration Fee –
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
b) Written Examination Fee Rs.125/-
The Written Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in/ tnpscexams.net/ tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile.
Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Date of Notification 28.12.2016
Last date for submission of applications 27.01.2017
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank) 31.01.2017 –
Date of Written Examination
Paper-I (General Subject) 15.04.2017 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper-II (General Studies + General Tamil/ General English) 15.04.2017 AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M