tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Assistant Director : Tamil Nadu Handlooms & Textiles Service
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Handlooms and Textiles Service
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Director in 2016
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO: 24 /2016
Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1963-eng_asst.pdf
Home Page : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Assistant Director Recruitment :
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 12.01.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Director of Handloom and Textiles for the years 2007-2008, 2010-2011, 2012-2013 and 2015-2016.
Related : TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Executive Officer Grade-IV : www.indianin.in/1045.html
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time online Registration system on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
Name of the Post : Assistant Director of Handloom and Textiles
Name of the Service : Tamil Nadu Handlooms and Textiles Service
No. of vacancies : 12
a) Registration Fee Rs.50/-
For One Time Registration Fee –
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
b) Written Examination Fee Rs.125/-
The Written Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
Educational Qualification :
Degree in Textile Technology
Degree in M.com
M.A. with Economics as the main subject
M.Sc., with Mathematics as the main subject
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the holders of Textile Technology degree.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in/ tnpscexams.net/ tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied educational qualifications Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option:-
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Date of Notification 15.12.2016 –
Last date for submission of applications 12.01.2017 –
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank) 14.01.2017