|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Commissioner in 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO. 14 /2017
Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6470-AC.pdf
Home Page : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Assistant Commissioner Recruitment :
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates professing Hindu Religion alone upto 28.06.2017 for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department included in Group-I B Service.
Related : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Automobile Engineer : www.indianin.in/6256.html
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment.
(The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.)
Name of the Post and Code No : Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department. (Code No:1010)
Name of the Service and Code No. : Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Service. (Code No:003)
No. of vacancies : 3
Scale of Pay : Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB-3)
MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE :
** Preliminary Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable by online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
** Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system on payment of Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
** Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
** Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
** Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
** Those who have registered in the One Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
** Applicants who have made One Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One Time Registration is only to avail exemption from the payment of Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / tnpscexams.net / tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, Post applied educational qualifications Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online.
Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME :
A Date of Notification 01.06.2017
B Last date for submission of application through online 28.06.2017
C Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) 30.06.2017
D Date of Preliminary Examination 03.09.2017 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 Noon
E Date of Main Written Examination Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.