|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central University of Kashmir
Post Name: Recruitment for Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, MTS/Peon in 2016
Reference Number : No: 12 of 2016
Personal Assistant, MTS/Peon Recruitment :
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the following non-teaching positions to reach the University by or before 18th January, 2017
Related : NLU Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 Data Entry Operator, MTS : www.indianin.in/2208.html
1) Finance Officer: 01 (UR) Tenure Post
2) Controller of Examinations: 01 (UR) Tenure Post
3) Medical Officer: 02 (UR) (01 Male & 01 Female)
4) Private Secretary: 01 (OBC)
5) Section Officer: 02 (01-UR, 01-OBC)
6) Assistant: 02 (UR)
7) Personal Assistant: 03 (UR-02, 01-OBC)
8) Upper Division Clerk: 03 (SC – 01, OBC – 02)
9) Lower Division Clerk: 01(OBC & VH)
10) MTS/Peon/Office Attendant: 04 (01-SC, 01-OBC, 02-UR)
TOTAL = 20 Posts
1. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
2. The number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST candidates will be paid second-class railway/bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
4. Relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and domiciles of J&K State will be given as per the guidelines of the Govt of India.
5. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date.
In case formal copy of application form is not received through proper channel before the conduct of interview, the candidate shall be treated as fresh and previous service shall not be qualifying one.
6. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
7. If the space provided in application form is insufficient, information may be given on a separate sheet duly signed by the candidate and the same may be attached with the application.
8. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of Application Forms. In case the last date fixed for receipt of applications is closed/off day, next working day shall be deemed to be last date for the same.
9. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
10. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
11. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website Issuance of notifications in the newspapers or sending the postal/electronic communications is not obligatory on part of the University.
12. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
13. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate for being called for interview/written test.
14. The university reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification and/or experience or screening test.
15. Separate application form must be submitted for each category of post.
16. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, J&K.
HOW TO APPLY :
The detailed eligibility conditions and prescribed application form are available on the University website (cukashmir.ac.in).
The downloaded application form is to submitted along with a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PWD and in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir are required to pay only Rs. 150 as application fee.
Payment of application can be made online through a link available on University website (cukashmir.ac.in). Complete application form may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of the University or sent by post to the Recruitment Section, Nowgam, Near Puhroo Crossing, Srinagar – 190 015, J&K.
Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Copy forwarded for information to the:
1. Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
2. Secretary U.G.C, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
3. Secretary General, Association of Indian Universities, AIU House, 16, Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg New Delhi-110002
4. Joint Secretary (CU), U.G.C, New Delhi – 110002
5. Secretary Higher Education, Department, Govt. of J&K, Civil Secretariat, Jammu.
6. Registrars of all Indian Universities for publicity.
7. Director Information, Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir, Polo View, Srinagar.
8. Daily local & national newspapers.