|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai NLU
Post Name: Recruitment for Data Entry Operator, MTS, Professor in 2016
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
Applications are invited ON-LINE from eligible candidates for filling up following teaching and non-teaching positions.
Related : ASTU Recruitment 2016 Stenographer, System Operator : www.indianin.in/2070.html
All the appointments to different posts of teaching and non-teaching officers and employees shall be regulated as per the Maharashtra State Government Policy.
Name of Post | No. Of Posts
1 Professor ( Law) 5
2 Associate Professor ( Law) 6
3 Assistant Professor ( Law) 3
4 Assistant Professor ( Sociology) 1
Name of Post | No. Of Posts
1 Registrar 1
2 Assistant Registrar 2
3 Assistant Finance Officer 1
4 Assistant Librarian 1
5 Semi Professional Assistant ( On Contract) 4
6 Section Officer 1
7 Data Entry Operator (On Contract) 8
8 Multi Task Staff (On Contract) 5
9 Secretary to the Vice- Chancellor 1
10 Public Relation Officer (On Contract) 1
11 Private Secretary 1
12 Personal Assistant 1
13 Front Office Manager (On Contract)1
14 Hostel Supervisor 2
15 Junior Technical Assistant 2
16 Assistant Engineer 1
17 Internal Audit Officer 1
INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES :
1. Executive Council of the University is the appointing authority and final decisionmaking body with regard to appointment of employees.
Provisions of the MNLU MUMBAI RECRUITMENT RULES 2015 framed by it are applicable for selection of candidates to respective posts. The scale of pay shall be in accordance with the Maharashtra State Government directives.
2. Medium of instruction is English.
3. Age of superannuation for teaching and non teaching employees is 60 and 58 respectively.
4. Number of posts advertised is tentative and subject to change.
5. The University reserves the right to fill such number of posts as expedient or not fill any of the posts advertised.
6. Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions does not confer right on the candidate to be called for interview by the Selection Committee. A duly-constituted screening and Evaluation Committee will verify all applications and short-list them, before calling the candidates for interview.
7. For direct recruitment at the level of Associate Professors and Professors degree of Ph D is essential qualification. Due emphasis will be on academic and research requirements as prescribed by the UGC.
8. Short-listed candidates for teaching positions may be required to take a contact class with students and / or present a Seminar on appointed date and time at the University.
9. The University reserves the right to relax eligibility conditions in respect of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
10. Individual API scores claimed by a candidate will be substantiated by the Screening and Evaluation Committee (SEC). UGC’s scale and bench-mark shall be followed. Decision of the SEC in this regard shall be final and binding.
11. Appointments will be made at the minimum of the scale attached to the posts.
Award of advance increments to those who are appointed directly as Assistant
MAHARASHTRA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY MUMBAI
Post Box No. 8338,
Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088
Professor, Associate Professor or Professor with higher merit, high number of research publications and experience at the appropriate level, shall be within the purview of the Executive Council of the University.
Negotiation by the individual candidates in the context of his or her relative merit may however be made at the time of selection. The Selection Committee may, in exceptional cases of merit to be justified in writing, recommend to the Executive Council higher initial pay limited to maximum of three advance increments.
12. Persons on appointment in other institutions and organizations shall furnish ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the present employer at the time of interview. Deputation for specific period on terms agreed between the lending and the borrowing organizations may be considered on merit.
13. Reservation Policy of the Government of Maharashtra will be followed. Applicant belonging to such categories will be eligible for relaxation of qualifying marks to the extent of 5% and age relaxation as per Maharashtra Government policy.
14. No Application Fee is payable by applicants belonging to SC/ST/JT (A)/NT (B)/ NT (C) and NT (D) category. Other applicants shall pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000 (Rupees one thousand) per application.
15. Applications shall be made on-line via application gateway linked to nlumumbai.edu.in only. Application made in any other manner shall not be considered.
Candidates are requested to carefully go through the instructions before submitting their applications. Online application gate-way will be open from 27th December (00.01 hrs) to 16th January 2017 (23.59 hrs).