|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : UTATMA Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Technology Manager in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1794-Announcement.pdf
Home Page : http://www.andaman.gov.in/web/guest/vacancies
Assistant Technology Manager :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are fulfilling the requirements for filling up of the following posts on contractual basis under the Agricultural Technology.
Related : STPI Bengaluru Recruitment 2016 Assistant, Office Attendant : www.indianin.in/1537.html
Designation : State Coordinator
No. of posts : 1
Pay Scale/ Remuneration : Consolidated 50000/-
Qualification : Doctorate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture science/ Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Fisheries/ Veterinary Science/ Agriculture Economics/ Allied sectors
Experience : Minimum 10 years of experience in Co-ordinating and planning for PhDs and 20 years for Master degree.
Designation : Block Technology Manager at District Level
No. of posts : 4
Pay Scale/ Remuneration : Consolidated 25000/-
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied Sector with computer skill
Experience : Minimum 2 years field experience in agriculture related activities if Post Graduate otherwise 3 years
Designation : Assistant Technology Manager at District Level
No. of posts : 10
Pay Scale/ Remuneration : Consolidated 15000/-
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Sciences/AHD/ Fisheries
Experience : Preferably 1 year experience
Selection Procedure :
1. State Coordinator- The selection committee will select the candidate on basis of curriculum vitae and experience of the candidate.
2. Block Technology Manager & Assistant Technology Manager – Written examination will be conducted separately for Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager. The time period for written examination will be of two hours and the question paper will carry 90 objective questions and 10 marks for subjective.
General Information :
1. Selected candidates shall be ready to work in any part of A & N Islands.
2. No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected candidate.
3. Leave rules will be applicable as per the rules of contract appointment.
4. Appointment will be purely on contractual basis which is likely to be extended and this does not confer any right/privilege for regular appointment or continuity of service in the said post.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written examination.
The eligible candidates should submit separate applications for each post in the enclosed format duly filled in along with self attested copies of certificate/ testimonials of educational and other qualification, experience certificate, date of birth certificate and recent passport size photographs should reach to the office of the ATMA Nodal cell, Directorate of Agriculture, Haddo, Port Blair -744102 on or before 02.01.2017.
The date, time and venue of the examination will be communicated to the eligible candidate after scrutiny of the applications through SMS and/ or local dailies.