|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh State AIDS Control Society (APSACS)
Post Name: Recruitment for Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician in 2016
Reference Number : Rc.No.486-A/BS/APSACS/2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Lab Technician Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT OF PERSONNEL UNDER BLOOD SAFTY DIVISION (On Contract basis)
Related : Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : www.indianin.in/536.html
Project Director, A.P State Aids Control Society (APSACS) intends to recruit the following staff in state on contract basis and invites applications for the following post from dynamic professionals to take up the challenge of APSACS and the notification shall be placed in the website of apsacs.in and the website of cfw.ap.nic.in.
Name of the post : Blood Bank Counsellor
No of Vacancies : 03 (On Contract basis)
Salary : 13000/- PM
Master’s degree in Psychology or Master’s degree in Social Work and at least experience 2 years in the blood banks or Medical Counselling.
Good Knowledge of Computers including MS office package and data validation.
Name of the post : Lab Technician
No of Vacancies : 12 (On Contract basis)
Salary : 13000/- PM
Qualification : Degree in MLT with 2 year experience in the testing of blood and its components.
The remuneration offered is consolidated and fixed. Candidates shall be required to submit the prescribed application form duly filled up with copies of certificates of qualifications, experience duly self-attested. All original documents must be brought for verification at the time of verification. Selection shall be based on Marks obtaining the in qualifying exam(90%) and Blood Bank work experience(1% per year with maximum of 10%)
Application form should be submitted in prescribed format as in ANNEXURE 1 at the address given below to
APSACS, O/o.Commissioner Health & Family Welfare,
Government of AP,
B Block, Old NRI College building,
LIC Colony Adda road, Saipuram colony,
Road one center, Gollapudi,
Vijayawada Rural, Krishna District,
and email to peshipdapsacs[at]gmail.com for any quires contact this no. 7702003469
The last date for receipt of the application:15.12.2016.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT :
1. Only list of eligible candidates short listed for verification of certificates shall be intimated the venue date and place through email.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
3. Govt. of AP reserves the right to cancel the interview process for any or all the posts without assigning any reason before or during the process.
4. Appointment to the posts is purely on Contractual basis for a period of 12 months initially, likely to be extended, depending upon the need of the post, and work &conduct of the candidate.
5. Appointee will work under the administrative control of PD,APSACS
6. Govt. of AP can terminate the services of any candidate at any time without assigning any reason
7. The contract agreement can be terminated by either side by serving one month’s notice.
8. Working hours will be same as observed at the place of posting or as decided by the Nodal Officer. Extended working hours may be required occasionally.
9. All Posts require fluent use of computers in word processing, worksheets for data compilation and basic analysis and presentations (PPP). The applicants should also have experience of using internet.
10. The applicants should be able to tour.
11. English and Telugu language is a must.
12. Applicants applying for post must be willing to move anytime in the state of AP.