|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Recruitment for Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant in 2017
Reference Number : Ref.No.005/SPMU-NHM/2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3558-Consultant.pdf
Home Page : http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant :
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for three technical positions of Monitoring & Evaluation Consultants.
Related : Andhra Pradesh State AIDS Control Society Recruitment 2016 Blood Bank Counsellor, Lab Technician : www.indianin.in/1164.html
Post Name : Monitoring & Evaluation Consultants
Vacancies : 3 Posts
Terms of Reference:
1. Assisting in researching and formulating strategies for effective management of health programs including public private partnerships implemented in the state government
2. Assisting in research and analysis on health program outcomes
3. Liasoning with agencies that are selected for the external assessment of programs
4. Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for improvement in program outcomes
5. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
** Master degree in medicine/finance/sciences/hospital administration/public health.
** Experience of similar work experience for a minimum of five years in areas such as health financing, health administration, hospital administration, healthcare quality & accreditation
** Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
** Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
** Willingness to travel
** Age up to 45 years
Type of Contract: Fixed Team Contractual engagement for a period of 3 years.
Contractual Fees: As per education and previous work experience
Date of interview: 15th February 2017 at 1 PM, Room No. 202 at Commissionarate of Health & Family Welfare, One Center, Himagna Towers, Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.