|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Department of Animal Husbandry, Lakshadweep Administration
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Stockman/Similar grades 2016
Download Hall Ticket :
Date of Test : 09/12/2016
Reporting Time : 9.30 am
Time of Test : 10.00 am to 11.30 am
Related : JKPSC Download Admit Card 2016 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/910.html
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. Admission to the Test is purely provisional and will not confer any claim unless the conditions in the Notification are satisfied.
2. The Written Test is of 90 Minutes duration having 100 Objective type questions (OMR valuation), as per the qualification prescribed for the post in the Notification.
** 50 % questions from Live Stock Inspectors Training Certificate Course and VHSE course with Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
** 50 % questions from General English and General Awareness.
3. The candidate should report at the venue of the Test with this Admission Ticket half an hour before the commencement of the Test for verification of identity. No candidate will be admitted for the Test without producing the Admission Ticket.
The candidate shall produce a photo affixed Identity Proof such as Driving licence/Voters ID/Passport College/School/University ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card, in original, to prove his/her identity.
4. The candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the Admission Ticket and sign on the photograph in the presence of the invigilator. Candidate who comes without affixing the photograph will not be admitted for the test.
5. No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the Test. The candidate must remain in his/her seat till the answer sheets are collected by the invigilator at the end of the Test. The candidates will not be permitted to leave the hall until the Test is over.
6. Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript, paper or any electronic equipment such as calculator, mobile phone, wireless set, etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall.
Copying or other unfair practice by the candidate is prohibited. Violation of this instruction may entail suspension of the candidate from the Test.
7. The Candidate shall write his/her Roll Number on the OMR Answer Sheet exactly as given in the Admission Ticket only at the space provided for the purpose.
8. When the candidate receives the question booklet, he/she shall fill in the required details and darken the appropriate bubbles provided in the left side of the OMR Answer Sheet (Basic Data Part) before answering the questions.
9. The OMR Answer Sheet and the Admission Ticket should be surrendered to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. The candidate should retain the ‘candidate’s copy’ of the OMR answer sheet obtained from the invigilator, the counterfoil of the Admission Ticket and the question booklet with him/her. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the test.
10. Instructions for filling the OMR Answer Sheet
Each question will have four suggested options as (A), (B), (C) & (D). The most appropriate option will have to be selected and bubbled on the answer sheet. Use a ball point pen (black/blue ink) to bubble the answer.
For every correct answer 1 (One) mark will be awarded. No Negative mark for incorrect answers. If more than one option is marked/bubbled for any Question that answer will be treated as incorrect. Erasing, overwriting, partial marking etc. are not permitted. Such marking shall also be treated as incorrect answer.
11. Candidate may use blank sheet provided with the question booklet for rough work/calculations, etc. – do not use the OMR Answer Sheet for this purpose.
12. No TA/DA is admissible for attending this Test.
13. If the candidate fails to observe any of the above instructions or display improper conduct, his/her answer sheet will not be valued.