|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BHEL, Bhopal Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://careers.bhelbpl.co.in/ggt1617/atr_main.jsp
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/878-GGT.pdf
Home Page : https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html
Graduate & Diploma Apprentice :
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2016-17 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
Related : BHEL Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2016 Apprenticeship Graduate / Technician Apprentice : www.indianin.in/573.html
S.N | Discipline | Graduate Engg. | Diploma Engg.
1 Chemical Engg. 01 Nil
2 Civil Engg. 03 05
3 Computer Science & Application 04 Nil
4 Electrical Engg. 43 24
5 Electrical & Electronics Engg. 03 Nil
6 Electronics & Tele communication Engg. 13 02
7 Industrial Engg. 07 Nil
8 Information Technology 01 Nil
9 Instrumentation Technology 01 Nil
10 Mechanical Engg. 60 40
11 Metallurgy 02 Nil
12 Modern office Mgmt Nil 20
Total seats available 138 91
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
How To Apply :
1. All candidates mandatorily have to register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.
This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “ mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
3. Application submitted online will only be considered.
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website bhelbpl.co.in or bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
5. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
6. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post :
“ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 16.12.2016.
On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2016-17” should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii.Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
ix. Copy of registration slip containing registration number generated after successful registration on mhrdnats.gov.in website.
Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
Important Dates :
Commencement of Online submission of application 19/11/2016
Closing of online submission of applications 09/12/2016
Last date for receiving Documents 16/12/2016