|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Council of Indian Medicine
Post Name: Recruitment for Registrar-cum-Secretary in 2016
Reference Number : 12-6/2015-Estt.
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment Registrar-cum-Secretary :
Applications are invited for appointment of one post of Registrar-cum-Secretary (General Central Services Non-Ministerial Gr. ‘A’ Gazetted ) in the Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay (to be revised as per 07th Pay Commission) plus Non Practising Allowance admissible as per Central Government orders amended from time to time by direct recruitment ;
Related : ASRB Recruitment 2016 Principal Scientist : www.indianin.in/815.html
(a) 1. Holding analogous posts on regular basis;
2. With 5 years regular service in posts in the scale of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100+ 5400 Grade Pay or equivalent;
3. With 08 years regular service in posts or in the scale of PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 Grade Pay or equivalent; or
4. Note : The departmental candidates i.e. Asstt. Registrar with 5 years regular services will be considered alongwith other candidates and in the event of his selection his appointment will be treated as promotion.
The candidates should possess the following educational qualifications and experience :
i) Degree or Diploma of not less than four years duration having regular training in Ayurved/Siddha/ Unani Medicine from a recognised University/Statutory Faculty /Board/Council equivalent & included in Second Schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
ii) Post Graduate degree in Ayurved/Siddha/Unani, recognised by the Notification of Govt. of India/CCIM.
1. Degree in Science or Art of a recognized University/Institution.
2. Original contribution to the development of Indian System of Medicine.
1. Professional experience of not less than 10 years including three or more years experience of working in any of the following or higher posts:
i) Lecturer/Asstt. or Deputy Director/Asstt. Adviser under the Central Govt./State Govt./ Statutory/Autonomous Organisation devoted to the development of Education in Indian System of Medicine or Research.
ii) As Research Officer/Technical Officer in any recognised research organisation dealing with I.S.M. education.
iii) Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar in the Central/State Boards/Council.
Age : Not exceeding 45 years (Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST candidates)
Application Fee :
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- in favour of Central Council of Indian Medicine payable at New Delhi by Demand Draft.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates of any community.
(c) Application without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application Form may be obtained from the office of the CCIM in any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM or from website ccimindia.org.
Duly filled application with self attested copies of relevant documents should be reached to the Secretary Incharge, Central Council of Indian Medicine, 61-65 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi by 02nd January, 2017.
Application received after the last date shall not be entertained in any case. Central Council of Indian Medicine reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.