|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IIT Mandi Indian Institute of Technology
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Engineer in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Junior Engineer Recruitment :
The Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, the principal employer appointed M/s Goldenray Services for deployment of manpower on short term basis through work outsourcing.
Related : ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016 Librarian : www.indianin.in/777.html
M/s Goldenray Services thereby invites application from interested candidates along with CV for the following position:
Post : Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
No. of Post : 01
Qualification & Experience: Essential B. Sc. Horticulture from recognized University with experience of 6 months to 1 year in same field.
Salary : Rs.19600/- (approx) Cost to the Institute per month (including EPF and WC as applicable)
Duration : One Year (Further extended based on performance.)
Applications should reach at email id: goldenrayservices2[at]gmail.com & ankushoa[at]iitmandi.ac.in (BOTH) latest by 02-12-2016 (05:00 p.m.)
Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the above posts and submit scanned copies of relevant documents along with CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written exam/Interview.
General terms & conditions:
1. The post is initially for a period of one year/till contract of M/s Goldenray Services from the date of joining and further extendable based on the requirement subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The outsourced employee shall be on the payroll of M/s Goldenray Services.
3. The post is purely temporary.
4. The post holder will have no right whatsoever to the permanent employment/regularization/contract absorption.
5. The assignment can be terminated by either side without assigning any reason.
6. After expiry of term, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended in writing.
7. The employee shall strictly observe the Code of Conduct and Rules & Policies prescribed by our client IIT Mandi from time to time during the period of their employment at the premises of our client IIT Mandi.
The aforesaid terms & conditions shall be supplementary and in addition to the terms of appointment order/contract, which shall be issued by M/s Goldenray Services to the eligible candidate.
Further, note that M/s Goldenray Services reserves the right to deny & cancel all the applications received and cancel the appointment without assigning any reason whatsoever.