|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Puducherry Co-operative Department
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Junior Inspector 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
Date & Time of Examination: 23.10.2016 (Sunday) – 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon
Question paper will be of degree standard of objective type consisting of single part in forenoon session with a duration of 2 hours having 100 objective type questions carrying one mark each from General English, General Knowledge and Current affairs, Aptitude, Auditing and Accountancy.
Negative mark of 0.25 will be awarded for every wrong answer and multiple answers will be treated as a wrong answer. Questions and options are given bilingually (except for General English). Yet, Questions and options in the English version alone will be taken as authentic in case of dispute.
1. You should check the hall ticket and in case of any discrepancy should immediately report the same to the control room of examination, which will function from 10.10.2016 to 22.10.2016 from 8.45 am to 5.45 pm and on 23.10.2016 from 8.00 am to 10.30 am.
0413 – 2272179
0413 – 2272087
2. After downloading the hall ticket from the website which carries your scanned signature and photograph on the left side, affix your signature and paste your passport size photograph in the space provided for on the right side. Get the photograph attested by a Gazetted officer.
3. You should appear for the examination at the examination centre mentioned in the hall ticket.
4. You will be permitted to enter the examination campus at 8.30 a.m. so that you can identify your examination hall. However, you will be permitted to enter the examination hall only at 9.30 a.m.
5. You take your seat in the examination hall exactly 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination for receiving detailed instructions.
6. You are allowed to bring only the hall ticket and Black Ball point pen to the examination hall. Any other article including mobile phones, books/ notes, calculators, etc. to the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
7. You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
8. You will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the examination at 12.00 noon.
9. Strict silence and discipline should be maintained in the examination hall.
10. You should produce the hall ticket to the Invigilator / Inspecting Officers, on demand, for verification.
11. You should sign the attendance sheet before the Invigilator in the examination hall.
12. After getting the answer coding sheet, you should check that it is properly printed and that it has a number assigned. If the answer coding sheet is defective in any way, you should ask the Invigilator to replace it.
13. You should ensure that the roll number assigned in the hall ticket is correctly filled in the answer coding sheet.
14. The question booklet issued to you should be verified and any request for replacement in case of any defect in it should be made immediately. The question booklet has a series which has to be properly marked in the answer coding sheet.
15. In the answer coding sheet, you should write your name, affix your signature, write and shade the roll number and question booklet series, in the space provided. The Invigilator will also affix his signature in the appropriate space in the answer coding sheet. Specimen answer coding sheet is enclosed for your reference.
16. The examination consists of objective type questions and you are required to shade the correct answer in the space provided in the answer sheet with Black ball point pen only. Multiple shading will be treated as a wrong answer.
17. Each correct answer will fetch you one mark and for every wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted from your total marks.
18. As erasing or correction is not possible while using ballpoint pen, due care must be taken while shading the appropriate space.