|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Boilers Department
Post Name: Recruitment for Boiler Operation Engineers Examination 2016-2017
Reference Number : B3/4599/2016,
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/742-Boiler-Operation.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ap.gov.in/
Boiler Operation Engineers Examination :
Applications are invited from the candidates for Boiler Operation Engineers examination under the Boiler Operation Engineers’ Rules, 2011 to be held in February, 2017 / March, 2017.
Related : APMDC Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016 Land Acquisition officer : www.indianin.in/484.html
The written Examination will be held at Vijayawada. The exact dates of written and oral examinations will be intimated later. The candidates possessing the following qualifications are eligible to apply.
AGE: Should have completed 23 years of age as on 31.10.2016.
QUALIFICATIONS: A Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized institution.
Must have served for not less than Two (2) years in case of Degree holders and five (5) years in case of Diploma holders as on 31.10.2016, in the operation and/or maintenance of a Boiler of not less than one thousand square meters heating surface or a Battery of Boilers of not less than one thousand square meters heating surface in aggregate out of which at least one Boiler of not less than five hundred square meters heating surface.
However, for degree holders or post-graduate diploma holders from a National Power Training Institute, requirement of minimum working experience shall be one year.
Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) Necessary application form, Examination subjects and instructions to candidates may be downloaded from website ap.gov.in.
COMMON INSTRUCTIONS :
1. a) Self attested Xerox copy of SSC Certificate should be furnished for proof of age.
b) Self attested Xerox copy of Degree/diploma should be furnished for proof qualification. (The originals should be produced at the time of oral test for verification)
2. A service certificate in prescribed proforma as per annexure-II duly signed by the Boiler Owner or user should be furnished in original.
3. A certificate physical fitness should be submitted along with application in the form enclosed.
4. Three copies of a recent pass port size photo of the application must accompany the application with applicant’s signature and attestation of a Gazetted officer on back side of photos.
5. Any person making a false statement of the purpose of admission to the examination renders himself liable to prosecution.
6. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
7. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
8. Incase of candidates from other States, they should send the application through the Competent Authority (i.e. Chief Inspector of Boilers / Director of Boilers) of the respective States.
9. The fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. However, in case of rejected applications, the board may decide that the candidates shall be admitted to any subsequent examination held within one year without payment of fresh examination fee if he finds eligible.
10. This office will not take any responsibility for postal delays.
The filled in applications along with enclosers should be sent to
Board of Examiners and Director of Boilers, Andhra Pradesh,
Amaravathi, Plot No.XIV-D5 & 6, D.No.54-10-19,
2nd Floor, Opp: New Telephone Exchange,
Vijayawada – 520 007, Krishna District
along with 2 Nos. of self addressed 10” x 5” size envelops with Rs.10/- postage stamp affixed on each.
Last date for receipt of filled in application: 30.12.2016.