|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust
Post Name : Recruitment for Personal Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : File No:- S-5/4/2016-E.I
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7173-Personal-Asst.pdf
Home Page : http://www.vocport.gov.in/port/userinterface/Recruitment.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Personal Assistant Recruitment :
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Shipping, invites applications for filling up the post of Personal Assistant to the Head of Department (Class II) reserved for Scheduled Tribe in the scale of pay of Rs.16400-40500 by direct recruitment under Special Recruitment Drive for Schedule Tribe category.
Related : V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Computer Teacher, Ayah : www.indianin.in/5648.html
Last date for the receipt of application in this Port is 31-7-2017.
Name of the post : Personal Assistant to Head of Department
Classification : Class II
Number of post : 1 (one) (Reserved for Scheduled Tribe)
Scale of pay : Rs.16400-40500.
Age limit : 30 years (Relaxable as per rules)
(i) Pass in regular Plus Two or its equivalent from recognized Board of studies; and
(ii) A Degree of a recognized University on regular pattern (OR) through correspondence.
(iii)Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting;
(iv) Minimum speed of 120 words per minute in English shorthand.
Desirable: Computer knowledge.
1. The crucial date for determining the qualification, experience and age limit shall be the first day of the month in which the post is notified/advertised.
2. The Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason therefor.
3. Any candidate, who is found to have knowingly/willfully furnished any particulars, which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known later would ordinarily be debarred him from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
4. Conditions of Service:
The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of this Port in the matters of allowances, leave, provident fund, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities, etc., shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust. He will be governed by New Pension Scheme.
5. The selection will be made on the basis of the recruitment rules for the post of Personal Assistant to Head of Department.
6. The details regarding the organization and the post, application format and other conditions can be downloaded from web site vocport.gov.in.
7. Application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications without attested copies of certificates/testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
8. Only the short-listed candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard. ……3
9. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained.
10. Employees working in Central Government/State Government/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies should forward the application through proper channel.
11. Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc., should reach the following address, on or before 31-7-2017.
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Tuticorin – 628 004.