|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer in 2017
Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited for filling up of one post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 32900-58000 in V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust by Direct Recruitment Details thereon are as under:-
Related : V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Tug Master, Driver : www.indianin.in/2796.html
Name of the Post : Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Classification : Class – I
Number of Post : 1 (one)
Scale of Pay : Rs. 32900- 58000
Age limit : 42 years
(i) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
(ii) Twelve years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance Accounting in an Industrial/Commercial/Government undertakings
1. The Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason therefor.
2. Any candidate, who is found to have knowingly/willfully furnished any particulars, which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known later would ordinarily be debarred him from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
3. The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of this Port in the matters of allowances, leave, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities, etc., shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust. He will be governed by New Pension Scheme.
4. The selection will be made on the basis of the recruitment rules for the relevant post.
5. The details regarding the organization and the post, application format and other conditions can be downloaded from web site vocport.gov.in.
6. Application not submitted in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained.
Applications without attested copies of certificates/testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
7. Only the short-listed candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
8. Applications of candidates working in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should be forwarded through proper channel.
9. Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) with superscription in the envelope as Application for the Post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc., should reach the following address, on or before 31.03.2017.
10. Application without superscription “Application for the post of Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer in VOC Port Trust” on the envelope will not be considered.
Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer,
V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Tuticorin – 628 004