|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Engineer in 2016
Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52/upjn2016/Home/ListsofExam.aspx?PostId=2
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/717-Final.pdf
Home Page : http://www.upjn.org/index.aspx
Recruitment of Junior Engineer :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 727 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 126 Posts
Related : UPPCL Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical/ Civil : www.indianin.in/68.html
HOW TO APPLY/ FEE DEPOSIT PROCEDURE :
A candidate will have to apply on-line only through the link available on the website upjn.org . Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
Instructions for filling up on-line application form :
Candidates applying are required to apply online ONLY through the official website upjn.org Application will NOT be accepted by any other mode. Before the filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents in CD/DVD/Pen drive with file size of 80KB (maximum) for Photograph and 50KB (maximum) for Signature in JPG/JPEG format only. Mandatory: (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature of the candidate
The above documents in soft copies will be required for uploading and final submission of your Online Application. A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of your Online Application.
This E-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. U.P. Jal Nigam will send important information with regards to your application and examination on this registered E Mail/Mobile number.
Please note that after submission the particulars mentioned in the Online Application in each stage including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Caste Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, and Mobile No. etc. will be considered as final. After the submission of the online application, candidate will not be able to edit/delete any fields of the Application Form.
Applications received without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & information as per recruitment notification/ advertisement is liable to be rejected. U.P. Jal Nigam, however have the right to cancel any of the Examination City, Center and/or add some other cities/centers’ depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-major conditions etc.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained at later stage.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION :
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website upjn.org only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the U.P. Jal Nigam website upjn.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification/ advertisement first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password(Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY Format) will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID. Candidates are required to preserve the same till the result is declared.
6. Candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. Post completing the registration process or can Exit and login again to fill the application form later.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of these scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb
8. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently.
If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by U.P. Jal Nigam.
Important Points regarding payment of Application/ processing fee :
i) On Line Payment : Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/ Credit Card of any bank/ Net Banking through any bank to make the online payment.
ii) Off Line Payment : Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee by selecting Offline/Cash/Challan payment option and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
iii) Bank charges in addition to the application / Processing Fee shall be born/paid by the candidates.
iv) Application/ processing Fee, once paid will neither be refunded /transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
v) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
Important Dates :
Issue of Notification/ Advertisement 31/10/2016
Registration start date 31/10/2016
Registration end date 20/11/2016
Payment Starts 31/10/2016
Payment Ends 20/11/2016