|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Post Name: Recruitment for Routine Clerk, Stenographer Grade-IV in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://22.214.171.124/upjnrgc/Home/ListsofExam.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1910-Vigyapan.pdf
Home Page : http://upjn.org/index.aspx
Routine Clerk Recruitment :
Applications are invited for Recruitment of Routine Grade Clerk & Stenographer Grade-IV
Related : UPJN Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer : www.indianin.in/717.html
No. of Posts :
Routine Clerk – 306
Stenographer Grade-IV – 77
Important Dates :
Registration start date 21/12/2016
Registration end date 27/12/2016
Last Date of Payment through Challan Mode 28/12/2016
HOW TO APPLY/ FEE DEPOSIT PROCEDURE :
A candidate will have to apply on-line only through the link available on the website upjn.org . Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on -line application without waiting for the last date. The candidates will take print out of filled Form and keep a print-out of the same for future reference.
He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc. at the time of Interview or as and when asked.
Failure of producing these qualifying documents at the time of interview in original will result in automatic rejection of candidature. No request for withdrawal of candidature after submission of on-line application form will be entertained under any circumstances.
Instructions for filling up on-line application form:
Candidates applying are required to apply online ONLY through the official website upjn.org Application will NOT be accepted by any other mode.
Before the filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents in CD/DVD/Pen drive with file size of 80KB (maximum) for Photograph and 50KB (maximum) for Signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
(a) Recent Colored Photograph
(b) Signature of the candidate
The above documents in soft copies will be required for uploading and final submission of your Online Application. A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of your Online Application.
This E-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. U.P. Jal Nigam will send important information with regards to your application and examination on this registered E Mail/Mobile number.
Please note that after submission the particulars mentioned in the Online Application in each stage including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Caste Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, and Mobile No. etc. will be considered as final.
After the submission of the online application, candidate will not be able to edit/delete any fields of the Application Form.
Applications received without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & information as per recruitment notification/ advertisement is liable to be rejected.
U.P. Jal Nigam, however have the right to cancel any of the Examination City, Center and/or add some other cities/centers’ depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-major conditions etc.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained at later stage.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION :
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website upjn.org only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the U.P. Jal Nigam website upjn.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification/ advertisement first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates are required to fill the Registration Form wherein basic details of the candidates will be filled post which the Login ID and Password(Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY Format) will be displayed on the computer screen and also sent to Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
Candidates are required to preserve the same till the result is declared.
6. Candidate may then Proceed to the Application Form and fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. Post completing the registration process or can Exit and login again to fill the application form later.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature. The size of these scanned Photograph should be less than 80Kb and signature should be less than 50Kb
8. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility).
Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by U.P. Jal Nigam.