|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NIOH National Institute of Occupational Health
Post Name : Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff in 2017
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7146-MT.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7146-MTS.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nioh.org/jobs.html
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the under mentioned regular posts:
Related : Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017 LDC, Multi-Tasking Staff : www.indianin.in/6303.html
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)
No. of Posts : 08
Job Requirement : The selected candidates are required to carry out multi-tasking jobs such as rendering assistance to ministerial, technical, Scientific staff including watch and ward and transportation. They are required to carry out various types of jobs such as movement of official files, storing and retrieving data on computer, photocopying, including minor mechanical work, attending banking transitions.
The last date for receipt of application with fees and all required documents/enclosure is 15th July, 2017
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- + allowance as admissible under Central Govt. rules.
Age: 18-25 Years.
Essential Qualification: High School/Matric/equivalent from a recognized board
Desirable Experience: Working experience of 2 years in laboratory/animal house of any recognized Institute/ Hospital
1. The crucial date for determination of age will be the last date for receipt of applications as on 15th July, 2017.
2. High School/SSC/Matric or equivalent from a recognized board.
3. Age relaxable by 5 years for Govt. Servants, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD Candidates and by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) subject to production of caste/Medical certificates from competent authorities.
4. Allowances as per Central Government Rules are admissible on the above pay scale.
5. Benefits of the new restructured defined contributory Pension System are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECD & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
6. The appointee will not be covered under the existing GSLI Scheme till the new GSLI Scheme is re-launched by GSLI authority.
7. Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments / Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Application submitted along with “No Objection Certificate” from the employer will only be considered. Application received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. Candidates working in the Long Term projects in ICMR Institutes / Centres shall be given one time age relaxation, for posts advertised under Direct Recruitment provided they meet essential qualifications and experience for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates – as per Council’s Letter No. 6/1/2007-Admn.II dated 10-2-2011.
9. As per Council’s Letter No. 16/129/2015-Admn.II dated 29-10-2015, the practice of holding of interviews, where assessment of personality is not absolutely necessary, all the Institutes/Centres including ICMR Hqs may consider to dispense with the practice of conducting interviews as part of selection process for Junior Level Posts (Group-B & C Posts) in Administrative and Technical Cadre with immediate effect.
Accordingly, only written test will be held and No Interview/personal discussion will be held for the above post.
10. Selection shall be by the competitive written examination/test consisting of objective type questions on the basic knowledge of the General Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge, General Analytical Ability.
11. Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for the written test, the applications fulfilling the essential qualification and experience will be short listed. The decision of the Director-in-Charge, NIOH will be final in this regard.
12. Date of written test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through call letters only and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
13. Canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / recruitment shall be treated as disqualification.
14. Application with evidence for proof of age, educational qualifications and supporting documents of experience to be furnished for consideration.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible to attend the written test.
16. Application forms and other information may be downloaded from the ICMR website icmr.nic.in and NIOH website nioh.org.
17. The printed copy of the filled application duly signed by the applicant should be submitted along with self attested copies of the certificates. (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Educational Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Pass photo size.
18. A Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) payable in favour of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad” & shall be forwarded to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016 on or before the closing date.
The SC/ST/Women candidate and physically handicapped candidates (PH) are exempted from the application fee payable in the form of DD. Demand Draft are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
19. The envelop containing applications should be super scribed – Application for the post of MTS (Tech.)
20. Unsigned/ incomplete applications or applications without supportive evidence, without postal order, application received late, shall be summarily rejected.
21. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery.
22. The administration reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or omission at any stage of the recruitment process.
23. Applications received after the closing date for whatever reason are liable to be rejected.
24. OBC candidates are directed to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix) issued as per Government of India instruction by the Competent Authority for appointment to posts under the Government of India, which shall not be more than three years old from the date of publication of this advertisement.
25. Above vacancies will carry with all India transfer liability under the Council.
26. The fee will not be refund to ineligible candidates.
27. The number of post advertised may likely to increase/decrease.