kurnool.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Civil Assistant Surgeon : Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical & Family Welfare
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical And Family Welfare Department, Kurnool District.
Post Name : Recruitment for Civil Assistant Surgeon in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.01/2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7120-csa.pdf
Home Page : http://www.kurnool.ap.gov.in/login.apo
Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of (29) posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract basis, initially for a period of three years, in the institutions under the control of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool.
Related : Chittoor Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer, ANM, Pharmacist : www.indianin.in/5341.html
Name of the Post : Civil Assistant Surgeon
No. of Posts : 29
Qualification : Pass in MBBS Degree. Must register with A.P. Medical Council. (APMC Registration is compulsory, though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council)
Maximum Age: 39 years for OC and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for Ex-service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum of 45 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2016.
HOW TO APPLY:
a) Candidates shall down load the Application Form from the website and to submit their filled-in Application Forms, along with the enclosures, in the Office of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool on or before 07.07.2017 by 5.00 P.M.
b) All application covers should be superscripted on right top corner as follows: ‘Contract Basis Recruitment -2017 – Application for the post of CAS’
c) The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in Application Form.
2. Attested copy of Marks Memo of SSC (or) equivalent certificate.
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks Memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of latest Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
5. Attested copies of Study Certificates from Class–IV to X, where the candidate studied.
6. Attested copy of latest Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)/Ex-Serviceman.
7. One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-.
8. Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) in favour of “District Medical and Health Officer”, payable at Kurnool (Exemption for SC, ST and BC candidates).
i) If the attested copy of Caste Certificate / Physically Handicapped Certificate / Ex-Serviceman Certificate is not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
ii) If the attested copies of Study Certificates from Class–IV to X are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
iii) If the attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the application will summarily be rejected.
iv) Application shall be submitted in the Format enclosed to these guidelines only.
1. Last date for receipt of applications. 07.07.2017 by 5.00 PM.
2. Scrutiny of Applications. 08.07.2017 to 11.07.2017
3. Display of Provisional Merit List and Calling Objections. 12.07.2017
4. Date of Receiving Grievances 13.07.2017 by 5.00 PM.
5. Date of Grievances Redressal. 14.07.2017
6. Date of display of Final Merit List. 15.07.2017
7. Date of Counseling & Issue of Appointment Orders. 17.07.2017
8. Joining Time for appointed candidates. 17.07.2017 to 22.07.2017