|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
General Manager Recruitment :
HMT (International) Limited, a Miniratna Company, Government of India and wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited, is a leading Trading Organization engaged in export & import and project implementation, offers challenging career opportunity to dynamic professional on permanent basis,as detailed below:
Related : ONGC Recruitment 2017 Security Manager : www.indianin.in/7076.html
Position : General Manager (International) (PS – IX)
Pay Scale : Pay scale Rs.51,300 – 3% –73,000
Upper age limit (as on 30.06.2017) : Maximum Upper age 58 years
Qualification : Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical branch preferably with MBA in Marketing.
No. of posts : One
** Will work in HMT International Limited, a wholly owned Subsidiary of HMT Limited, a Government of India Undertaking and will be responsible for Company’s entire business of products, projects and services.
** Responsible for implementation of overseas turnkey projects for MEA in various countries.
** Responsible for ensuring co-ordination of various departments like marketing, finance, commercial & HR as also to ensuring integrity and transparency in all operations by all executives of the Company.
** Responsible for achieving the targets set before the Ministry by the Company.
** Identify opportunities for projects / marketing of engineering products through embassy/ High Commissions, tenders and other channels.
** Provide dynamic leadership to the existing marketing and export team and ensure that the set up is provided with necessary resources, technical competence etc..
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. The placement will be on permanent basis stationed at Bangalore.
3. The minimum qualification at engineering graduate level shall be with 60% and above from a recognized University/Institute. However, Management reserves the right to set an upper level of cut off marks for short-listing the candidates.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements / qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason.
5. A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of HMT (International) Limited, on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
6. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD).
7. Applicants serving in Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/Semi-Govt. Organizations should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
8. The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC/10th Standard Board Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, experience, caste/category as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification.
In case of failure to produce the original testimonials/ certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and no TA shall be payable.
9. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character and Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
10. Reservations and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/Minority etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives. However, since the retirement age in the Company is 60 years, the candidates must have minimum two years service left before attaining the age of retirement and any relaxation applicable will be restricted to this extent only.
11. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority/Ex-Servicemen category should enclose copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
12. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority.
13. Selected candidate shall undergo medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer and only on medical fitness, the incumbent will be permitted join the Company.
14. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short-listed / not selected.
15. Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
16. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement, including cancellation of post.
17. Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications.
18. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
19. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bangalore.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application in the prescribed format duly filled-in enclosing the Demand Draft and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GENERAL MANAGER (INTERNATIONAL) “ so as to reach the following address on or before 17.07.2017 (Last date of submission of application) through courier / speed post only:
The Joint General Manager (HR)
HMT (International) Limited,
HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road,
BANGALORE – 560 032.