|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : College of Vocational Studies Delhi University
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Professor in 2017
Apply Online : http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/7062-teach.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cvs.edu.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Professor Recruitment :
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Applications form available at website from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in the various department.
Related : SMVDU Recruitment 2017 Associate Professor : www.indianin.in/6997.html
No. of Posts : 56
1. Commerce 24
2. Economics 12
3. English 05
4. Hindi 05
5. History 07
6. Envimnmental Studies 02
7. Tourism 01
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:
1. Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS :
1. The earlier advertisement published in the Hindustan Times and Hindu on 28.01.2014 and Employment News on 08.02.2014 regarding filling up the vacant teaching posts in various departments may be treated as cancelled. Those who have already applied should apply afresh.
2. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of online submission of Application, i.e. 08.07.2017.
The applications received shall be screened as per the latest screening guidelines of the University of Delhi/ UGC for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview.
Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards calculation of points for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which points are claimed should best strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines of the University of Delhi for its colleges.
The minimum points requirement for short listing of applicants for the post of Assistant Professor will be as indicated in the screening guidelines of the University of Delhi/ UGC.
3. Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
Fees for Assistant Professor:
** Rs. 500/-for UR / OBC category.
** No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
** Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms have to be filled ONLY IN ONLINE MODE, as available on the website of the College, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted. Payment should be made online only, through credit card/ debit card/Net Banking.
However, candidates belonging to PwD (VH) category can also apply through offline mode. The Application form can be downloaded from the college website or obtained from the college office between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on all working days.
The candidate may take a printout of the confirmation page for his/her own future reference only. Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected. Applicants applying for more than one post/ department must apply and pay fees separately for each post they have applied for.
4. The reservation for applicants from OBC (non-creamy layer), SC, ST, and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories will be applicable as per UGC norms.
Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST /OBC/PwD categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/ norms. The certificate uploaded should be in the format prescribed by the Union Government.
In case the applicant wants to claim benefits under the PwD category, the applicant’s relevant disability should not be less than 40 percent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be uploaded with the application.
Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC must upload certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority. The certificate should be in accordance with instructions issued by the Union Government in this respect from time to time.
Applicants should ascertain that they belong to the reserve categories (caste) enlisted in the Central List. If the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application shall be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
5. Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/ documents uploaded with the application.
In case the information/ documents are found to be false / incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law. The shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/ certificates in original along with photo ID.
A set of photocopies of certificates / testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
6. Applicants serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards / Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, at the time of interview, if not uploaded with the online application earlier.
7. All correspondence from the College, including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
9. Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and/or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, fabricated or tampered with, or suppress any material /information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies / testimonials.
11. The number/category of posts advertised may vary, and the College reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised.
12. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of Interview may also be filled up from the available shortlisted candidates.