|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SSC Karnataka Kerala Region
Announcement : Download Admission Certificate
Designation : Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017
Download Admission Certificate here : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/Default_SICPO_first.aspx
Home Page : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
DOWNLOAD ADMISSION CERTIFICATE :
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-I) to be held from 01.07.2017 to 05.07.2017
Related : SSC Madhya Pradesh Download Admit Card 2017 Sub-Inspector Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI CISF Exam : www.indianin.in/7022.html
i) Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number starting with ‘9’
ii) Please enter your Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Search” Button
This Exam is for a duration of 2 Hours:
Batch 1 – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Batch 2 – 2.45 PM to 4.45 PM
The Total Number of Questions for the Exam is: 200
The Total Marks for the Exam is: 200
Marks for every correct answer : 1
Negative Marking for every wrong answer : 0.25
1. Please ensure that you are not in possession of any prohibited items and you must ensure that you only have your Admit Card and ID proof (in original) with you.
2. On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Roll Number & PASSWORD as indicated on your Admit Card.
3. Please read the Instructions carefully, then click on “I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS”.
4. You will be required to go through a SAMPLE TEST before you access the Main Exam.
5. You are requested to avoid touching the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
6. In case you face any technical issue while logging into the examination or during the examination, please contact the Invigilator immediately to address the issue.
7. In the event of any technical issue faced during the exam, Candidates are requested to be seated inside the lab for further instructions by the examination conducting authority.
Any candidate walking out of the lab before the completion of the exam time i.e. the stipulated 2 hours, without the permission of examination functionaries such candidates under any circumstances will not be permitted to re-enter the examination lab and it may also be noted that his/her candidature will be cancelled.
8. Please make sure you sign in the space provided against your details in the Attendance Sheet. Signing on the Attendance Sheet is mandatory and without signing the attendance sheet your candidature will be NULL and VOID.
9. You have to fill and sign the Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy), and affix your LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION at the given space. On the reverse side of the Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy), please write the Certification Statement in your running handwriting and affix your signature.
10. The Admission Certificate (Commission’s Copy) should be handed over to the Invigilator.
11. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance and all activities of candidates are being closely monitored. You are therefore strictly cautioned not to indulge in any unfair means. Such activities would lead to cancellation of your candidature for this exam and you may also be debarred from future exams conducted by the Commission.