|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translators, Sr. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 (Paper-I)
Download your admit card here : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/default_hindi_first.aspx
Home Page : http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
To download Admit Cards for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translators, Sr. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017 (Paper-I) to be held on 15.06.2017″.
Related : SSC Northern Region Download Admit Card 2017 Junior Hindi Translator : www.indianin.in/6682.html
i) Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number starting with ‘9’
ii) Please enter your Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Search” Button
Note : Neither NIC nor SSC Karnataka is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the admission tickets being published on NET.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, bring
a) Two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
b) At least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc)
c) photocopy of identity proof mentioned at (b) above.
If a candidate fails to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue and his/her candidature could be cancelled.
2. (Paper-I) Computer based examination : Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
3. Candidates are advised not to bring the prohibited items mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
5. The candidates are advised to avoid talking to other candidates or indulging in any unfair means.
6. Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
7. Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the Examination centre as specified in the Admission Certificate.
8. The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
i) between 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM for the Morning Shift,
iii) between 12.30PM – 01.30 PM for the Evening Shift.
Note – Candidates reaching the venue after entry closing time shall not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
9. Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC (REGISTRATION (only in Computer based Examination) is completed before they enter the examination lab. Candidates shall not be allowed to leave the examination venue once their Biometric registration is completed.
10. CANDIDATES MUST STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE EXAM FUNCTIONARIES (CENTRE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR, ETC).
11. The candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
12. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination for any reason without permission from the exam functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and shall be debarred from the examination.
13. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
14. If the examination does not commence at the scheduled time or is interrupted midway due to any technical snag or for any other reason, candidates should follow the instructions of the exam functionaries.
They may have to wait patiently till the issue is suitably addressed and resolved. In case, the problem is major and cannot be resolved for any reason, their examination may be rescheduled for which the candidates would be duly intimated.
15. Candidates are assured that in case of any disruption of examination for any reason such as any major/minor technical snag or slow speed of server/breakdown of server etc., they will not, under any circumstances, lose the examination time to which they are entitled.
16. Candidates are advised to report to the Regional office/ Commission, in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of examination. The identity of such candidates will be kept confidential.
17. In case of any doubt or any clarification, the candidates are advised to contact the Regional Offices of the Commission personally or through the helpline numbers / e-mail as indicated at top of page1 of the Admission Certificate.
18. Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.