|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Accessories Division, Lucknow
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Operator 2017
Download your admit card here : http://hal.eadmissions.net/
Home Page : http://www.hal-india.com/CAREERS/M__206
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
List of Eligible shortlisted candidates called for Written Test for the post of Operators on Tenure basis in Non-Executive Cadre for HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow- To Download the Admit Card
Related : UPSC Download e-Admit Card 2017 Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam : www.indianin.in/6981.html
To Download Admit Card Against Notification No. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/ 2017/03 and HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/ 2017/04 Click on “Download Admit Card” button.
Date floated on 22-June-2017
Active Upto 3-July-2017
i) Enter Registration No
ii) Enter Date Of Birth
iii) Enter Security Code
iv) Click on “Download” Button
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE :
1. You are requested to check your eligibility before attending the Written Test. Candidates not meeting the advertised criteria will not be entertained for written test. Your candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the selection process if you are not meeting the eligibility criteria.
02. You are requested to appear for the Written Test at the allotted Test Centre on the date and time specified above. Please affix your recent passport size self attested recent colour photograph.
03. You should take a photocopy of the Admit Card which should be brought to the Test Centre and after due verification will have to be handed over to the Room Invigilator. The original Admit Card should be retained with you and will have to be produced at the time of Document Verification, if called for. You have to sign in the presence of the Invigilator only.
04. You should reach the Test Centre at least ½ Hr. before the reporting time as mentioned above.
05. Late comers who will not be permitted to appear in the Test.
06. If you are meeting the advertised criteria, then only you are requested to attend the test. This call letter has been issued provisionally assuming that you are fulfilling all the advertised criteria for the above post.
07. You are required to bring any proof of your identity having your photograph viz., Passport, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, ID Card issued by the Academic Institution last attended, PAN Card, Aadhar card for verification at the Test Centre.
No Photo copy of Photo Identity card will be allowed. In case if you fail to produce the valid Photo Identity, you will not be allowed to appear for the test.
08. Request for change of Test Centre/Test Date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
09. You may kindly note that no traveling expenses will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test.
10. Please keep a photocopy of this Admit Card with you, as this will be collected from you at the time of written test.
11. Please note that this letter does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
12. Please ensure that you bring with you blue or black ball point pen for appearing in the written test.