|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : CAPF Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2017
Download your admit card here : https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac2/admitcard_capf_2017/
Home Page : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download e-Admit Card :
Exam Name : Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2017
Issue Date : 22-06-2017
End Date : 23-07-2017
Related : ASRB Download Admission Certificate Agricultural Research Service ARS Mains Examination 2016 : www.indianin.in/6878.html
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2017 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – soe23-upsc[AT]gov.in
Important Instructions :
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Examination Notice” uploaded on the upsc website upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. Candidates may note that all the entries in the OMR sheet for objective type paper(Paper-I) and entries in the Scanable Attendance List-(SAL) for both Paper-I and Paper-II should be filled up by Black Ball Point Pen only.
12. Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
13. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. In the Paper II, the medium of Essay writing should be same as opted by the candidate and allowed by the Commission.
16. The medium of Precis Writing Comprehension Components and other communication/language skills will be English only.
17. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.